Anyone know these 3 relays?

rbart23

I am trying to fix my turn signals, brake ligths, and reverse lights. My hazards still work so i found the relay that was clicking when they were on and replaced it. This still didn't fix my problem. I also did the multi function switch. Now i either think my problem is either the two other relays near the hazards relay or a bad ground. I was thinking maybe someone else knows what these two other relays do or if someone else has had this same problem. I've searched the forums but the general problem was a multi function switch. If this helps my blinkers/brakes/reverse lights didn't go out all at once. They slowly began working less frequently.

Any help would be appreciated becuase i've been pulled over once for this so i guess i better fix it soon.

Thanks,
Rick

Could it be something loose or chafing in the wiring harness to the mf switch? All of those circuits go through there and it's usually corroded contacts in the switch that cause them to go out all at once.

You should always mention the year and make of your car. There are differences in at least two year groupings.

On an 89, the Hazzard and Turn Flasher are the same. It's mounted on a bracket on the right hand of the steering column under the dash.

Back