Atte: Aaron Pedroza

al35thsc

I told you the Bengals were a team to be reckoned with this season :) How are them 9ers doing???? :D Actually, good game on Monday!

Alex

Ya, your Bengals are looking pretty good, especially knocking those Chiefs back to their tepees, but if we had a kicker all year we would have easily been 8-2. All we need is Seattle to lose a game or two and we're going to be right back where we belong. I have a feeling it is going to come down to the last game of the season against the Seahawks. But this weekend is key. We'll know more on the 14th who ranks. :D

:D My brother is a die hard 9er fan and he is always saying "It doesn't matter if we got the BEST kicker in the NFL, once he puts on a 9er jersey, he'll suck!" Sad but true.

Alex

I am pretty die hard myself. I like them with Montana, then Young came in and he was just the man. During his tenure I moved and lived in No Cal and just got sucked in big. We have never really had a special tems so it is to be expected that we won't ever have a good kicker but we had to have someone who could at least kick, I should have tried out. I played soccer for 8 years, I could have had a chance. :( My biggest problem is with Owens with his on again off again attitude. He had a good game last week so he isn't due for another 2 games.

I agree, Owens looks good sometimes, but then he'll just die out for a while. This weekend should be interesting, we play the Chargers :D

Alex

Back