Thoughts on some current events

JAFO

I've noticed some very disturbing things lately, and needed to write something about it. Who will vow not to tell or pass on the recently "fashionable" jokes about crimes against children? I certainly will.

Some people say that jokes are their way of dealing with stressful situations. My opinion is that is BS (you can form your own). You aren't the one under stress, unless you are one of the victims, and I seriously doubt the children or their parents are making the jokes to deal with what is going on. The crimes do not deserve to have the stress alleviated, it should weigh heavily on the public. If it doesn't, then it isn't given the gravity that it needs.

How many Catholic priest jokes have you heard on late night TV, sitcoms or on the internet? How many jokes will come of this MJ situation? It removes peoples' awareness of what action really takes place in a crime like this and desensitizes the public.

"Did you hear the one about the 6 year old, who always tells his parents he loves them and hugs them before going to school, who got sexually fondled by a sick perverted adult, that he trusted because he was an entertainer?"

"How about the one about the boy who was trying to do God's service at an early age, loved everyone he met but was betrayed by the one person outside of his family that he thought he could trust implicitly?"

Yeah, real funny. The world is losing sight of what a TRUE victim is amid all the frivolous lawsuits for spilled coffee and slipping on a wet floor. These are the most innocent victims possible, young children, who don't even know what a crime is, much less of this nature, who have their whole lives in front of them. They are still at the truly innocent stage in their lives. Blame the priest, blame Michael Jackson, blame the parents whatever. It's the children who are paying the price and are really the ones being made a joke of.

WHO WILL VOW NOT TO STOOP TO THESE DAMAGING JOKES? EVEN IF YOU'VE ALREADY DONE SO, NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO GIVE IT SOME THOUGHT AND STOP IT FROM THIS DAY FORWARD.

[flame suit on]

Ya know, I crack a lot of jokes, and many are at the expense of others misfortunes like these. Reading this was kind of a slap in the face. Well, I guess I can always make fun of Canadians :D

Anyone, How does a Canadian spell Canada?

C, eh. N, eh. D, eh :D

Alex

you are right some one is paying for i the kids ,

its been going on since the dawn of time ,
romans greeks they all ahd boy toys ,and it was exepted.

as for famous perverts arnt they all?mr mrs jackson

pee wee herman

george michiles ?

elton john,

back street boys>lol

I would not let my boy stay with any of them.

so its the parents fault the perverts fault, the peopel like you and me who dont take these people out and castrait them,

in the old days this didnt happen as much ,
you raped a kid you were castraited,

not that that would make a differance to ones like mr jack son.

yes its bad yes it hurts the kids, yes its wrong to make jokes .
so i will stop this time.

but lets not forget that we all know someone who was molested,

I almost was when I was 15 my best friends mom wanted to have sex with me , but i said no!!

now that I look back I was fool. she was hot.

so why is it ok to hear a young boy gets sex from a older woman .
like alright way to go but a young gay man gets sex from a older gay man and its blasphemy,

its all wrong where are our morals ?????????????

can they be bought??

we will see if mikey gets out of this one.

Ive made jokes about this but will stop as of now.

Back