What cam Shoul I get

DirtySouthBird

Im planing to port and polish the heads on my 91 SC, I was also wanted to get a 5 angle valve job, roller rockers and a cam and of course some springs. The thing is that I dont know much about the SC since I drive a 95' 4.6 with mods. I would like to know the part numbers and the brand you all would recommend. I would really appreciate it. I also gonna port the intake and the blower.
thanks,
dirtysouth

Well, they don't "make" cams for our cars, you have to go with a regrind. For good performance and day to day manners, stay with about 210 I/220 E duration, about .510 lift and you will enjoy it very much. For racing you can go a little different, but that depends on what you end up doing with the motor.

Well my plans at the moment are to port and polish the blower and throttle inlet, in and out pipes if possible and of course the upper intake and the port and polish the heads. I was planning to do a 3 or 5 angle valve job, what would be better? Also a 10% over drive pulley. How much do cams cost and where can I get one?
thanks for the info,
Dirty

Back