abs problem's

bobf150

To those of you with ABS prbolems I have found the 35th Thunderbird Registry to be very helpful with troubleshooting my problem. Anyone who needs part # here we go, O'reilly Auto Part's has these parts or can get them, Anti-lock Power Relay Borg-warner #R647 $15.99. Supercharger snout seal National Oil Seals #20X47X7 $5.25. Anti-lock pressure switch, the one down on top of the pump motor, 5 pin plug, GM part #25530882 $150.00. Same part from Ford part # 2C244 $202.00. What can I say the GM parts are cheeper for the same part, same with supercharger oil $7.00 vs 15.00 go figure anyway I hope that someone finds this helpful, and remember always have a 12-pack handy when attempting to work on these cars, you never know, you may need it !!!!!

hootie615

Hey guys I have been a sccoa member for about a year, or when I got hooked on supercoupes. I have gained a lot of knowledge on them as well. mostly from all of you guys. I have 3. 89,90,and a 92. I absolutely love them all. when they are running well they are a fun car to drive. but I got to say this when they are not they are a pain in the---.so why do we love them when they could easily compared to the edsel? just a thought. keep the info flowing.

To those of you with ABS prbolems I have found the 35th Thunderbird Registry to be very helpful with troubleshooting my problem. Anyone who needs part # here we go, O'reilly Auto Part's has these parts or can get them, Anti-lock Power Relay Borg-warner #R647 $15.99. Supercharger snout seal National Oil Seals #20X47X7 $5.25. Anti-lock pressure switch, the one down on top of the pump motor, 5 pin plug, GM part #25530882 $150.00. Same part from Ford part # 2C244 $202.00. What can I say the GM parts are cheeper for the same part, same with supercharger oil $7.00 vs 15.00 go figure anyway I hope that someone finds this helpful, and remember always have a 12-pack handy when attempting to work on these cars, you never know, you may need it !!!!!

abs delete, PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

bobf150,

Hmmmmm.....you mean the article I wrote and is posted there was helpful???? That article was also published in the Chargin' Thunder.

Back