Bullitt gas door pics

TbirdSC93

What you guys think...I know its been done before but just wanted to show it off :D

342346_44_full.jpg

342346_46_full.jpg

342346_43_full.jpg

Last edited:
i bought it on ebay....its actually for a 99-up mustang and the door and the car has to be modded slightly

Eh...I dunno...

Opinions are like alot of other things...And everyone has one of each...

Well IMO there is no way I would have that on my SC and its even silver...

On another note...The installation looks well done...:D

Brad

Looks ok, some will like it more than others. For me, a compelling reason to have it installed in either of my sc's would be if it was the 'automatic' one that opens up with the touch of a button. Really cool! Its also made for mustangs, but i think it's been adapted for tbirds also. The electric one is really expensive though.

I would like something like that but I'd prefer it be color matched to the body color.

To my eye, the aluminum sticks out too much in relation to the rest of the vehicle bodywork. Messes with the flowing lines of the body.

But it still looks cool.

Hmm... further thoughts. If I was going to get one made, I'd have it color matched, and convex so that it fits the contour of the sheet metal. While it's pretty close, you can tell it's a bit flat.

Good job on the install! It looks like it does work with other accents on your car like the rear bumper inserts.

Thanx for all the replies...You dont have to like it but Im happy with how it turned out.

Ive noticed on some of the previous installs that they were a lil of center so I really tried to avoid that. I also like that not every SC has one so it makes it somewhat different

The automatic one costs about 250 vs 50 for this one

Bullit XR-7

I've got one that I haven't installed yet. I'm going to have mine painted body color. I like the subdued look.

68COUGAR

Back