I Need An Engine Rebuilder

SC-71 TBIRD

Hello All,

I am looking for an engine builder in the NYC (Tristate) area that has a good reputation in quality work. My SC engine is long in the tooth "Over 150,000 Miles" long, and is in the need of rebuilding. How much would a rebuild like this one cost and what procedures and parts that are needed to accomplish this task?
All inputs are welcome,
Thanks...:)

There are plenty of places. .. Here is one in NJ that I recommend. He does quite a bit of SC's. .. I know a few engines he has either rebuilt, refreshed or replaced.

Action Auto in Middletown .. 732-495-4500 ... The owner's name is Joe.

Good Luck,
Anthony

I just dropped my car off last night there. Let him know that I sent you & you are part of the club. ... We've sent him over a dozen cars already from HG's to Trans to Engines & all the in-betweens of course. .. Seems that the more we send him, the less he $$$$ everyone.... .. I can't remember if this is right, but I think the last HG job went in and out for $900 or so cash with cleaning up the heads. .. Don't quote me, I don't remember what he charged the kid. But runs like a dream again.

Anthony

Thanks Anthony, good looking out. My SC's engine rebuild is months away since I have to get my trans rebuilt and my front end repaired. I will contact Joe about pricing and how to get to his location from Brooklyn. Thanks again.;)

Back