Who’s in Burbank, IL (Chicago)

J57ltr

I'm going to be in the area on 12-3 thru 12-5. Anyone want to meet up for dinner or a Beer?

Jeff

I'm in Midlothian, about 15-25 min. from there. Dinner with a beer always sounds good. Whatca gunna be out here for, if ya don't mind my askin?

It’s for a service call on a combination metal detector and in motion checkweigher. Seems the rejecter is causing the scale (checkweigher) to false trip. Basically when the reject cylinder fires it imparts force into the scale which causes the checkweigher to fire the rejecter again. It’s a vicious cycle.

That sounds great email me on the side and I’ll get in touch with you. Anybody else from Chicago land?

Jeff

depending on the weather....

I am just over the border, but what the heck, for a free beer I can get a "VISA" to cross into ILL. for the night, that is if you will let me go back when the party is over.....Rich......keep in mind those visa's are only good for 24 hours.....LOL

He maybe we can actually meet up this time, Last time I was in WI I was really busy. This one should be a piece of cake.

Jeff

C'mon down scott, we'll make a mini meet out of this . So far, we got five, counting myself. Hooters sounds good? unless we got any other suggestions. If I get my heater working, we can chill in my garage, work on pearl, drink brew. Although, when there is brew involved, not much work gets done. Gimme some ideas. Alyn.

Scott, Vic, Rich, Alyn I would like to meet you guys, it would be cool if you could come out. Maybe we could go to Hooters or something.

I'll be a stranger in a strange land, so I'm up for suggestions.

Jeff

BTW Rich I got a 3 day pass on my Visa!

what days are you going to be here?

theres a hooters in Oak Lawn on 92nd and cicero, or we can go to the little bigger one in Orland, guys take your pick

oak lawn...

for thoes comming from the north tak 294 exit at 95th street east take it to cicero and turn left its on the right side 3 blocks ahead

from thoes comming from the south take 294 and exit at the cicero/127th street exit take cicero North its the 2nd of the 3 exits take that north til you get there again its on the right side

Orland park

from the north take 294 s to exit 95th street going west, take that to lagrange rd (its the corner where there doing all the construction) take a left there and go south about 50 blocks (its 45-55mph) hooters is on the right side at like 155th st

from the south take I-80 to the lagrange rd exit take that north til you get to 155th hooters will be on the left.

If it don't rain or snow on the day we go out, I may just have to break the bird out of its nest. Hooters will probably be the place to be, I can't think of any other places that could offer similair. Only other place I can think of is Buds, it's a sportsbar, they got a game area, and about 200 tv's. They even got wings, just no waitresses in skimpy cloth.

I would love to meet up with guys. Im just 4 miles from burbank
my son would like to tag along but he`s 20 and can`t get into bud`s but hay would could always go to the Patio right there at 90th and harlem in bridgeview. I can probly only make it on friday night.

Buds is all ages. 21 + to drink. You can kids parties there too. I'm only 21 and have been going there for about 3 yrs now. Love that place.

We'll all have to take a vote.

We got Hooters - Orland or Oaklawn
We got The Patio - Oaklawn
We got Buds - Tinley Park

Hooters and Buds have a similair style setup, both food and appearance.
The Patio is more of a ribs or steak kinda place if I remember right, it has been a while since I was there.
Well, we got about a week to make things final.

no patio, id rather do buds or hooters, and if i had to choose one of thoes id go hooters and then we have oak lawn or orland, from there i vote orland, its bigger and they got better lookin waitress

who"s in burbank

Let me know where you are going to meet. I should have my car running real good by this weekend. I wont drive it in snow or ice but anywhere you guys decide is cool with me. Rich I dont drink so if you want to drive down with me let me know. Tim

If I am coming that far....

Give me something good to eat and the looking is ok too..Keith, do you know which place is best, if so, I throw my vote with his... I will bring my glasses so I don't miss all the good stuff.....Which day is this going to be?? do we know for sure yet??? Keep me in the know here, remember, I still have to apply for that "VISA" to come that far south......Rich

Back