Hotel 24th Bakersfield where?

J

Jim Demmitt Jr

Hello SCCoSC "Wild Bunch" where will everyone be staying the 24th of August?
What Hotel would be the best I will be there Thursday night
Do they have test and tune Friday?

Will be trailering it down being so far down there but will be Buzzing all over the town with her is any of you staying a few days?

accomodations have not been established yet my northern counterpart...but i believe only some of us are staying the night, as some of us cannot due to certain marital statuses....i think we will look for places to stay if we see a serious dedication to attend from the northern alliance :) damnit we are all californians

al

Al,

You might wanna talk it over with some of the other single guys and married guys w/out kids. They might do a swap thing were the women stay in one room and the men in the other. I would do this, but I've got my kiddo to worry about too.

Anyway, this would solve your problem. (Btw---kudos to you for stick'n to your guns on this!)

im staying at lake isabella taking jet skis and ski dos and tents nice lake 30-40 miles from bakers feild so myfamily has something to do .+ have relatives in bakers field and fairfax

I mite stay at the Economy Inn off Olive Dr.
Its pretty close to the track

Hey mannysc, What are going to do with "ski dos" during the hottest part of summer. I don't know about you SoCalers
Derek

yeah but don't spread it around . I'm supposed to be perfect .lol im burned out want to run away and hide no sc,s no lights no motor cars not a single luxury like Robinson curruso as primitive as can be . I want to be stuck on a island with Marianne . id show her how to make a coconut creme pie. Alex can have that ginger dyke.

I believe the Bakersfield area is in the northern Cali chapter. You guys had some homeboys from there didn't you?
Me and my crew will not be staying overnight.
Some of the guys coming up from SD may however, as well as others.
This is why we wanted to know for sure if this is going to go down so we could start making plans Jim.
Truthfully, if it is the Army of One I am not sure if the whole crew will decide to go. The concept was for a joint meet. Oh Well.

if its the army of one...i wont go! if its 4 or more racing i will go provided there are also other people there at least with their cars...overnighting is no option...my gf is not allowed overnighters anywhere :) and quite frankly i might get drunk and go cowtipping so i cant risk it :lol:

al

the real reason is alex wants to stay the night with the cows so alex leave girl friend at home and then ..... GET MILK moo mooo al you got pics of a cow on your doors cowboy?

Back