Dan, Jeremy, RJ, and Bryan re: GP

JJanney

Ryan is willing to do $125 a piece. I told him that he could just ship them all to me and that I would distribute them to you guys to save us all some shipping charges.

If that doesn't work for you, let me know.

Also, please drum up support for the GP! We could get some more money off possibly.

Thanks!
Jeremy

Count me in !!!!!!:D That’s one great deal in my opinion.
How many people do you have a commitment from presently?

Bryan

Last edited:
Right now, I know we are in (Jeremy, Dan, Rich [I think], you, me), and then there is one other fellow that has said he is definitely in... I am sure if we got 15 people that we might see like 115-120.

Thanks for the update, all your work on this is appreciated!

By all means have them shipped to you once it actually happens. Keep us informed when the $$$ finally needs to go out.

Dan, once we get a concrete list, Ryan should post his Paypal address. All you will have to do is pay the cost of the pulley, I will pick up shipping on my end for all of us, and we'll work it out from there. This applies to RJ, Jeremy, and Bryan too. :)

thats a good price....maybe when people see the price well get more in the GP. Im willing to hold out a bit longer to get a better price

Hey guys, I'm still in Ill... I can't remember what we were talking about but it might be all the turkey affecting my brain!!! count me in anyway...

Happy turkey day folks...

Blew a tranny on the truck on the way up.... hasn't been the best of vacations but hey it's raining it's been averaging around 35 Degs. and we might have snow tonight it the temps keep droping.... We are leaving here for PA on Saturday morning, hope to not get snowed on!!

SC Y'all!!

Hey JJ, any alternative to using Paypal? I never used it, and after starting to register there and reading over the agreement on their homepage, I ain't diggin' it. I can send a check to someone if need be, and don't mind waiting till it clears.

Yep, sure does, thanKs. When, where and how much?

I'll shoot you an email and you can send me your addy. Is the pricing finalized?

Ryan is posting his Paypal address sometime today or tomorrow. Dan, I will go ahead and pay for you, you can just send me a check or money order whenever I get you my address. Is RJ still up in Illinois??

Ryan also wants to know if I am still getting the five pulleys shipped to me, do you all still want to do that? Shipping works out to be about $5 a piece that way. I am not sure how much it costs per person.

Get back to me,
Thanks!

JJ, I can write you a check as soon as you need it. Just email me your address. I would gladly pay you the $5 shipping (for mine)for having them all come to you, if it's cheaper that way. I would think everyone would agree with that.

Let me know, and thanks a lot JJ.

P.S. Don't know about RJ or his whereabouts.

All right guys, I am going to pay on Thursday. I will have Ryan mail them all here because individual shipping is going to cost like $15 a piece. $25 for five pulleys is a bargain. If anyone doesn't want me to do that, just let me know.

Oh, and Dan, I'll e-mail you my address. I will pay for you on Thursday as well.

Thanks guys,
Jeremy

Let's plan to meet up in say, a week or two, if you all can swing that.

Jeremy... Is Ryan presently accepting payment for the Jackshaft Pulleys? I'm ready to pay. Will I just pay $125 + $5 to him thru PayPal and inform him to ship it to you?

Bryan

Bryan, he is accepting payment, but you do not have to pay him for shipping. I am just going to have them all shipped here, otherwise shipping will run $15 a piece. It just seems cheaper to do it this way. We all save $10.

To pay Ryan you use the e-mail address in his signature for Paypal, just supply your name, your handle on the forums, and the Group Purchase name. Oh, and remind him that your pulley is to go out with my shipment. I will also remind him when I pay tomorrow.

I will pay for the shipping, and you can buy me a value meal at McDonald's or something when we meet up. That sound all right?

Checks in the mail JJ, expect in in 2 to 3. You did a great job pulling this together and accomodating eccentric old men (me).

We can try to arrange a "mini- meet" sometime in the week or 2 after you get them (dinner or lunch perhaps?), maybe somewhere not too far from you. I don't mind driving an hour or 2 if need be.

Jeremy... The money has been sent to Ryan. I'll gladly buy you a Happy Meal at Mickey D's when I take delivery!
Thanks for your effort putting this group purchase together.

Bryan

Is it to late?

Hey,
Have not checked in for a while, is it to late to get in on this??
I'll pay right away. Let me know.
Thanks,
Flip

Yea, it's a bit too late to jump in on this.

Is RJ back yet? I may have to pay for him.

Dan, I got your check. Thanks!

I spoke to RJ today JJ, sorry I didn't know about the $$$ situation or I would've mentioned it to him. He's back.

Back