PDA

View Full Version : AZ Nitrous?

plev72
11-27-2003, 12:05 AM
Anyone know whether there are any laws precluding street use of nitrous in AZ?? other than the big florescent sign that says "arrest me now"

I'll be dissappointed if I don't end up in the high 12s once the car is back (I'm expecting to be disappointed ;-)

Internal parts have been delivered to the shop, they are promising machine work to start the 15th-ish of December...

anyone want to buy a 2003 Ranger? :-)

89_Red_Xr7
11-27-2003, 02:31 AM
here is a link to the revised title 28 statutes, may be of some help. i looked for about 15 minutes, but couldnt find anything.

http://www.azleg.state.az.us/ars/28/title28.htm i dont think nitrous oxide is legal for STREET use, but then again how would anyone know that your using on the street?:D ;)
as soon as i get enough dough ill get my maf and injectors and hook up my laughing gas.:D
Andrew:cool: :D

garmo
11-27-2003, 10:16 AM
with a 89 GT Mustang powertrain with nitrous. Believe it or not I use to deliver pizzas with it. Imagine the tips I got for getting it there so quick......... I used to do 2 mile races on the NOS against GNX's with NOS........Handed them their ***.............But that was in my younger days........I will have to find my pictures and post them......... And all of this on Glendale Ave between 7th ave and 7th Street and hitting the green at Central without missing a beat.......