WOW, anyone see this?!

wait how do we know thats jimms sc???

if it is big props bro!!!

al

bs it has a wink....it was probably photoshopped or else jimbo would beall over this bietch posting like a moffo

al

I told you it could be done

Testing guy's want to post a more quicker on the fastest SC list what a run that was

Will post the next one big time just a little more testing

Re: I told you it could be done

Ok, I have NO idea what in the heck he just said. Someone translate. (I'm not trying to be an azz, I REALLY don't get it!)

Not so

Guy's Kurt is pulling your leg
I just saw it a while ago dont know where he got it
If I did do it your right it would be all over the place
kurt got you all on that one :) my brother

Re: Not so

hmph.....and here I was trying to be NICE!

I am sorry

He was just joking I appreciate your nice post in thanking me
I wish I had run those numbers

Kurt didn't mean to piss anyone off I am sure he's a neat guy in person don't take it seriously

Re: I am sorry

He didn't piss me off....I'm mad at myself for falling for it. I was so hoping it was real too! Oh well...that's what I get for trusting a nor-caler! ;-)

it was mine. Ill take the responsibility I must have droped it lol

Excuse me, I beleave this is my ID!
Although I'm sure Jim wish he had did that time,It's mine!!!!
I have been testing and tuning myself!

Kurt Sr

Sorry, with you saying J-i-m-m-y! I figured you were referring to it being his...like a descriptive line.

Big question is...

"What car were you in to run that timeslip?

Wasn't the SC was it?....."

sneeze-bullshit-sneeze like i said the wink kinda gave it away, they are trying to jedi mind trick us into believing they are fast...when in reality, theyre applying type r and v tek stickers to their sc's, yellow ones i might add, to get those extra 50 horses

al

Re: I am sorry.........

.......it was in my SC!
I'm not one to go looking for Trophies and such.
I don't want or need to be at the top of any list.
I really don't feel the need to post like Jim dose,but I think i did sneak up on him and bit him in the arzz!
I plan on keeping all this in the N/Cal.
I was supprized to see TBK link your sit to our's. I really did forget your watching our board.
Just wanted to see what I and a few of my new friend's could do at the pro motor shop here in town.
You can read the rest of this in the N/Cal board.;)
Kurt Sr

Re: I am sorry.........

Maybe it's the water up north.
I have flashback, but they usually involve fire base Gloria.
Really guys, we don't need to be needled into getting fired-up for Bakersfield.

i dont know

just take a look at all the other timeslips that have been posted and see the difference....this one just sems too neat and clear with no wrinkles etc. i think this was a decent photoshop...also, if u guys had an 11 second sc, wouldn't you want to post it and rub it in the other guys' faces who are still stuck in 12's??? shiet i know i would!!!

al

Back