90 ford sc for sale cheep

just spoke to the owner he said that theres not a scrach on it blown hg the he said the car is perfect other then the hg says it will start and run but blows water out tail pipes

5 speed or auto. I could go into overdraft for another SC...

Car

So are we looking to go parts on this car or is someone trying to buy it outright ?

Re: Car

It is tempting, but I'll pass. Heather's college fund is a priority at the moment.
I might also pass on the other car in Oxnard as it will need some major stuff (ABS, Tranny).

depends on the condition... if all it needs is a head gasket, I would have a hard time convincing myself to part it out.

Also depends on what "not a scratch" means...

yet i insist...

PART IT PART IT PART IT!!!

i need abs accumulator bad, i know i still ahve abs, tried it eysterday...i just need the accumulator, and id rather get it used then buy from prior or ford

al

All, I can get the one from my donor car come this June. it's a 89, but is a perfect match.

If you don't mind waiting, just let me know.

well, i can wait on the exhaust manifolds, but the braking needs to improve fast if i want this 2 ton bird to stop safely at the track!!!

i am waiting on a $500 scholarship check, if it gets here before then, i think i will order from prior, if not, then i will order off tbk :lol:

al

I MIGHT be able to get here earlier, but that means I will need my father to go out and pull it.

He can definately do the work...but he might not be too happy once he's done! It's a bit of a PITA to remove. :-(

Let me know and it'll be in California (along with anything else you need....like seat blatters.) Btw---this goes for everyone else. I'm gonna go ahead and sell the headers because I'm gonna get some long headers when I do my exhaust. The more you all buy, the quicker I can get my exhaust done!!!!

btw--if you need a hood, door, deck lid, or something like that I'll sell it fairly cheap since shipping from Texas on that will cost some bucks.

cool

i should be hearing on the status of the scholarship soon, when i do i'll post and let u know

al

stoped and looked at it on my way home and its clean interior is perfect no dints, scraches just need a wash and wax and a set of hg and the owner sounded like he would take less i dont realy have the cash but how could i pass this up

Are you going to buy it? if not, give me the number! :lol:

BTW is it 5spd or auto?

Where is it? What color is it? What color is the interior? I'm interested.

Mike

aaaaaah to have $$$, is to have happiness...ok so thats not true, knowing how to spend it counts too!!!

al

this car is way to clean to part out i was going to buy it but i had to give 500.00 escrow company

Back