GTP with a Blowzilla (setup for sale too)

The Autorotor project hasn't died. It just had to find a different sugardaddy.

And GLDIII still has his project underway as swell.

Patience...

I did't even realize they were running that fast.
I'm impressed with the Monte running 11s ...in the next few years these cars are going to be really running faster

Well... Once they reach 300FWHP, they pretty much have to blow $3500+ on a built tranny because the stockers blow up. That will limit a lot of people.

Yea, those trannys aren't cheap...but they are going back to RWD in the Monte and thats the coolest thing GMs done in years besides the GTO. I have to admit a think the Monte is a sharp car and hope they don't change the looks too much.
When they first came out I didn't care for it too much but its begun to wear on me a bit.
They gotta have something up there sleeves the aren't talking about to compete with the Cobra...maybe a SCed LS6 SS. for 05??

And just how are the GM 3.8 guys getting away with the autorotor setup anyway? Is it just easier to control things with the newer electronics?

What do you mean? They've got it easy. There IC setup is directly underneath the blower. And they've got tuners too from what I understand... Course, I could be wrong on that score.

Its not that we have problems putting whiples on outcars..However only two people have tried. One had an engine related problem (the project is still ongoing in someone elses car) and the other is still being worked on. Also a few m112 Eatons will eb popping up on SC's..Just wait..next year will definately be explosive..Intercooled 2.3 whipples have gotten 24psi efficiently...That equals big power...Add some juice...Perhaps lower the boost and add a hell of a lot of juice...Dont worry...Its on for 2004 :O)

I was also told by a certain someone w/ a new york accent to keep my eyes open for this coming year in many different power adders for the SC. Maybe even one that doesn't require a belt to run it....

I'm anxious to see BIG HP numbers from these cars. I really need to start building a strong short block.

It all comes down to the price! That guy is selling the setup for 14K? Give me 10K and I will have it working just as well. Until we can get the package down around $3000, for the SC, no one will be able to afford it anyway. I dont think we have any millionaires in the club that will throw 10 k at the project and hope it works.

Gary

Back