ok alex you win my fingers are tired

nite manny, i gottag et sleep anyway, we both quit at the same time tho watch read the other thread

al

<FONT SIZE="+3"><BOLD>THAT DOES NOT SOUND GOOD!</FONT></BOLD>

For those of you who ever wondered about Manny and Al....it's now comfirmed.....when they play together their fingers get tired....YOU FIGURE IT OUT!

Nope...that's just nasty. I fly straight as an arrow buddy.

NO wonder

my babes fingers have been feeling a little ruff when we hold hands!! :rollin:

hahaha

tbk is straight...straight to the other guy!!! and NO! i aint gay, and if my hands feel rough its because i work on the car....pervs, (especially lore)

al

heheh

lmao, you make me laugh babes....what time was your class today? shouldn't you be in class right now??? if not....sign on to aol damnit!!!

al

Re: heheh

Al, we all know you and Manny have a fling going....I just hope your Girlfriend knows.

if by fling you mean...

a decent group of ideas to trash and sabotage your car at the next meet then heck yeah!!!

al

beware of my magic key :lol:

Re: if by fling you mean...

calm down alex we know your straight .

Hey now, those are killable offenses from Texas buddy! ;-)

Actually I know your straight....if not, you put on a good show with that girlfriend of yours. :) Don't ask me how you got her....but I were you, I wouldn't let her go!

*btw---all of this is meant in good fun and 1) I do NOT think of you as "east LA vato" 2) I think your a cool guy 3) I don't think your queer

:)

:lol: ....r u guys thinking my threats are seirious....c'mon i was just kidding. really i think u are all cool people and ur ofenses mean nothing more than a couple of chuccles on my part...seriously. the keying thing is a killable offense here in la too, believe me...i wish i could of caught that summbitch that keyed my car, and lore's car....they messed hers up real bad!!!

ah the things i would have done

anyway, tbk quit thinking imma go postal on you and lets tag team and rag on manny!!!

al

I didn't think that at all. I was just thinking last night that I might be taking the joking thing to far. It's very hard to tell how you are affecting someone on the internet until it's too late....good example is Mandi. :-(

Anyway, I just wanted to make sure you know it was all in fun, you nasty look'n fag! Key my car and I'll take yer woman!

AH dont worry about me, theres a difference between the way i take things and other people do...i know u guys wouldnt really offend me in anyway...or else i start cleaning the guns again :lol: really i can take a joke...shiet i take manny's insults of happy meals and bottles...so he BETTER be taking my preparation H jokes....

al

tbk, seriosuly i dont mind....*cough pencil neck* cough

ahhh

Don't Remind Me About those Scratches in My Car
:mad: The Things i Would've done...

Re: ahhh

i love this girl...she has spunk, i like that!!!

al

ps who is that sexy bastard dancing with you in your personal picture...by gawly i believe that is I

No, it's me in my newly aquired "AL look-alike suit". I swear she never knew it wasn't you!!!!

boys!!!!!! alex rag on manny? tag team ! eme bad boy dont get me made I think of you as a son son of a b#$ch. not really al tbk i dont take offence from friends just strangers that piss me off . we are so cal family. anything goes; if you did offend me id email you and ask you to let up .not run you down in public what i do in post is bs and nothing more. you like it i like it its cool.

Back