To all "SCCOSC" please read

J

Jim Demmitt Jr

I just wanted to say if I offended any of you with this polish my trophy stuff I am sorry

It was meant as fun only I don't want to upset any of you I was trying to put some spark into the Bakersfield meet I sometimes get carried away and say it to much I didn't mean this at all

My Nor-Cal group is the greatest a warm family atmosphere and I know your group is the same a family fun deal so no more smack talking from me sorry for that

I appreciate you all being so friendly and kind I look so forward to meeting all of you the 24th of August I will be keeping an eye on this board for any top secret info :)

yeah our top secret info lol hey dont sweat it jim your cool

jim dont you ever sleep I thought I was the only vampire out here

spark is one thing jim, but we dont need no friggin fireworks show!!! ease up on the multiple posts about breaking records and u will be aight! just race and swap some bs stories...isnt it weird how i am manny, tbk, jimm demmit and al35th....i am having a conversation with myself right now!

al

yeah, damn voices keep telling me to keep working ont he car or else Lolo's cavalier might catch up!

al

you reply to fast for me I cant post whore fast as you

its all int eh fingers manny, its all in teh fingers,,,that and random postings about nothing important!!!

al

Manny "Vampire of Nor-Cal" I know I stay up late also work from 6:00am-8:00pm my girlfriend think's I am crazy

I am also replying on my Cobra SVT club on there BBS life is short have to keep up with my family here :)

Any top secret SC weapons in the works?

yep a case of soda at the track on ice race you to the restrooms.

Yeah, it's called an aluminum flywheel mod. :)

btw---I think Al is more physco than anyone else here!

wellll

as long as im only physco and not psycho....that would really suck!!!

hey mr knight, u really didnt have to many of em spelling bees over in Texas did you???

al

Re: wellll

bah! I don't wanna hear it. Your LA butt ain't much better!

Jim...this one's for you.

I don't think you need to worry about us.
We like you .
I hope you are still in a good mood after we race.
There are no secrets here in SO CAL. Just raw horsepower....j/k.
I th4ink you will be impressed with our chapter when we get together in Bakersfield.

Ron you guy's are awesome

Ron I am very impressed with your group your all friendly well organized and fun

Southern Calif raw horsepower is going to be challenging thats what makes it so neat to see all us fast SC's all together at once a family fun deal

I am looking forward to seeing all of you in sunny southern Calif with a cold Pepsi and those amazing track BBQ hamburgers Oops' got to go my girlfriends coming with a mean SC girl look staying up to late getting me in trouble :)

Re: Ron you guy's are awesome

hehehe, well if the spell checker actually worked on the ghetto english i be speaking...then maybe id run it onc or twice...but other than that, at least i can spell psycho!!!

al :lol:

Back