PDA

View Full Version : Everyone take a peak at this....

RonzSC
05-05-2002, 02:44 PM
Hi everyone.
It is so nice to see our group take off and see so much enthusiasm for our get togethers. We are a happening clan [ insert one or more of the following or add your own according to your socio-economic, religios, political or other orientation; (group, pack, pod, gang, choir, crash, herd, gaggle, flock, swarm, crowd, crew, team, pack, host, covey, stand)], that's for sure.
In case you missed it....we have our own web site and bought the domaina for Super Coupe Club of Souther California. We own it!
Mr. TBK is an awesome resource and is the main whip in this effort so be nice to him. He is also the point person in San Diego.
So here is the big news...
The real info, including start times, maps, contact persons dates and everything else is on our web site that is linked after my sig or many of the other guys sigs. If you are a member, feel to add the link to y our sig.
Please go to ourt club web site and check out our pic, future events and much, much more.

Maybe once a week someone post on this bbs to ask the new folks to go to the web site, if I forget.

Tell the new people to go to the web adn they can reference the cogent material n any new event or ones that have matured and are coming up.
Let's keep it going group.

blkSC
05-05-2002, 06:48 PM
As probably the only blk guy in the 'group' can we omit the word 'clan' please it makes me nervous! :-)

RonzSC
05-05-2002, 10:57 PM
any other words make you nervous?
How do you know what the others are? I don't personally think it's relevant what you are but I am culturally sensitive.
You got it.

blkSC
05-06-2002, 03:24 AM
Did i offend you ? i thought the smiley face at the end would have surely suggested i was joking.

al35thsc
05-06-2002, 11:00 AM
and gang doesn't really bother me although i do hate all gangs in all of la so cal and the world....bastards!!! they give the rest of us a bad name :) clan can be ommited i think, its not like any of us are against anyone else, we are bretheren damnit!

al

The Beer Barron
05-06-2002, 02:03 PM
blkSC,

naw man. You can't offend us. We were pretty diverse at the last meeting. Black, brown, white, and a little purple (no wait, we didn't have any purple!). But we are mostly BLACK and RED... at least the cars are :lol:

Believe me, these are a cool group of guys, come to the coast cruise and you will see. I had a blast at the drags and I'm looking forward to driving up the coast in a long line of SC's!!!

TBKHomeworld
05-06-2002, 03:10 PM
Barron, you just MAJORLY offened me! I AM PURPLE! What color do you think the might Questmobile is!?! HUH!?!! <Font size="+2">ARE J00 COLOR BLIND, F00?!</FONT>

Just kidd'n. It's all good. btw---the one I'm most afraid of is Al...*in his best Chic voice* he's east LA Chicano style! ;-)

hola vato!

I can speak spanish/tex-mex fairly well...but spelling it is something different! LOL

al35thsc
05-06-2002, 03:50 PM
yo no hablo asi, eso lo dejo pa la gente corriente!

al

TBKHomeworld
05-06-2002, 03:56 PM
LOL! I ran that through an online translator and here is the response I got!

-- Translation Results by SDL International --
I do not speak asi, that it abandonment pa the current people!

De todos modos, yo joking acerca de lo que dije. Espero que usted no lo tome personalmente. (-: ĦBtw - debo estar obteniendo mis partes en esta noche para mi coche, yo no PUEDO ESPERAR! !!!!!

blkSC
05-06-2002, 05:57 PM
It just seemed like ron was a lil short at the end of his message.. so i wanted to apologize if i set him off. Im sure you all are great people, and i cant wait to me you

RonzSC
05-06-2002, 10:12 PM
Not me Big Daddy. I'm here to please everyone.
Believe me, I certainly apologize if I offended you!
As Beer Baron said, we are a well diversified group and all are welcome.
Even TBK, who is from Texas and purple.
You will not find a nicer (insert from above) of folks.
No hard feelings...BTW, you're initiation fee has been reinstituted.

The Beer Barron
05-06-2002, 11:48 PM
:lol: you crack me up Ron!

blkSC
05-07-2002, 12:52 AM
i was worried i touched on a sensitive subject or something. I was thinking maybe i can whoop on Ron's SC for vengence lol

RonzSC
05-07-2002, 12:58 AM
If "whoop" means wash and wax...no problem Jim Jr.

mercury65
05-07-2002, 01:21 AM
dont want to here about touching sensitive things

al35thsc
05-07-2002, 01:37 AM
hey guys took a break from studying, my dang hydraulics class is kicking my arse.

anywaze, i don't think race is an issue at all withthe so cal crew, id like to think we are more mature and cultured than that!!!

tbk gives me shiet on me being a gangsta ~~~ thug, hahaha im far from that, hes just mad cuz i be more cowboy than his texan ~~~ :lol:

be it black red white titanium or whatever, it only matters if its a shiny paint job,

none of the stuff said about me was taken seriously and i doubt this actually being a touchy subject, like merc said :lol: i dont wanna hear about touching sensitive things.

theres only one race, that being the human race and let the next time i hear the word race, it be a remark about us KICKING THE NOR CALERS ASSES INA GOOD OLD FASHION RACE FOR TIME AND SPEED, OR TO SEE WHO CROSSES THE FINISH LINE FIRST!!!

al

manny, even tho i hate ricers, lets not hate on them either, klets just kick their butts!!!

mercury65
05-07-2002, 01:39 AM
hate hurts the one that has it

blkSC
05-07-2002, 03:24 AM
i KNOW you just didnt call me jim jr lol. btw whos jim lol !

Jim Demmitt Jr
05-07-2002, 04:48 AM
Who's Jim Jr.
Your greatest Nightmare ARMY of ONE
Or you mite say Crazy Hillbilly :-)

blkSC
05-07-2002, 10:42 AM
So out of the nor cal guys only about two people are coming down ?

mannysc
05-07-2002, 10:54 AM
jim your not our nightmare your our dream we are your night mare wait till you see the secret weapon we have ready for the army of 1/3 its a 4.3 inverted propane injected N2O fire breather I found a way to cut stage V hemi heads down to fit our blocks 2.25 intakes 1.95 exh welded in chambers and cnc them to our bore then re drilled the bolt holes in heads and block this was a hassle and had to move some on head some on block just to make it work but what we have is a 8.8 compression hemi 4.3 running 112 eaton rar suspenion we found out that rear wheels move front to back not up and down during wheel hop so we made a device which eliminates almost all sort of a drag link. we are ready we can launch this puppy at 4.500 with stick and get total hookup its gonna be awsome. the plastic doors and front end are the real winners weve removed over 400 lbs off front end + the aluminum that and our suspension weve been working on will be on car by race time we call it project jim beam its sole purpose is to beam jim. our 732 hp monster are ready. :cool:

mannysc
05-07-2002, 11:00 AM
sorry guys I ahd to let him know about our secret weapon weve all been working on I know weve used all our money on this but it is worth it . I know I was supposed to keep it a secret but It sliped guys dont be made I know we worked sohard on this monster but he would find out as soon as we start taking it to track to dial it in all the late nights we al 35th merc me ron john tbk and special thanks to coy we have a beast that eats sleeps and excrements raw horse power..

RonzSC
05-07-2002, 12:34 PM
Manny...I don't think we have made a final decision on anything yet.
We still need to run your proto-type at Carlsbad before we go any further.
I am not about to breakdown my motor and try out all that stuff before we abolutely know it will have repeatability. I would rather be slow and reliable than blown up like a grenade.
IBK also has a good approach and you might consider coordinating your efforts with him and maybe you can integrate your ideas and hardware.

mannysc
05-08-2002, 02:41 AM
al dont post here until you read my post last on page 1