BlkSC parts car... post here

• Thread starter The Beer Barron
  • Start date
T

The Beer Barron

I figured I should start a new thread for part requests and $ contributions. I figured some things might help us. Only take parts you are going to use, not sell again for your own profit. I also thought we could sell the remaining parts we don't use (on ebay) and use that money for a nice big beach BBQ or something. What do you all think?

Parts: front seats, rear diff, half shafts, discs, calipers, upper and lower H arms, rear bumper, and side GFX.

Contribution: $350 (possibly more if we fall short)

But this is only if we get the car:)

SHIFT boots (Upper/lower) $50.
Spoiler $40 *If someone wants to pay more, then I'll pull out....drilling holes in my trunk kinda makes my skin craw*

If the shifter knob is good I'll throw in an extra $10 for it. If it's bad then I'll get a nice leather rapped one from Ford for a few dollars more. :)

I had thought about it, but two things 1) It's an 89 2) If someone else NEEDS it then I wouldn't take it 3) MORE $$$$ (something I don't have after the aluminum flywheel)

VMM

I've been thinking about trying a VMM in my car. I had one in my non-SC 89 bird and I LOVED it. I just have to find the stupid plug for it. $10 if it's there.

Re: VMM

That's $760 so far. (If I take everything I spoke of)

well

im short on cash but if the deal goes down in a coupel of weeks and im back on my feet, dis, abs stuff, and manifolds, and maybe some other stuff for about 150-200 depending on what other stuff i may want

al

dont forget me !

I think if we came to the guy with a grand he'd take it. sometime money talks and BS walks.

the ad

The ad said 1500 for the whole car, but when i talked of parting it out he said he wanted 500 more. Dude is just trying to get over, and if we approach him with cash in hand somebody will be burning rubber with the 5spd on the way to my house to store it.

Re: the ad

I bought my Titanium SC for $800, when the add said $1500. Money talks, especially cash!!!

Exactly

Ya exactly. so im still game to contribute my part of the money, depending on when we decide or if we decide to purchase the car, i can give more.

Re: Exactly

Hey guys...Oscar...was telling me of a pretty nice '90 SC for a grand. I'm withdrawing from this deal.

Re: Exactly

Looks like we won't have enough $ then. Oh well, probably for the best. Sounds like it could be running with minimal of work...kinda of a shame to strip it.

Re: Awwwell

what was the last word on the parts car does he still have it

sup merc

Yap its still there. I dont expect him to move it anytime soon.

Back