pully and fuel pump question

rolltide

I have finally gotten my new exhaust setup in. High flow cats, Mag Resonator and Borla XS mufflers. Before I install them, should I do anything about the downtubes. What do they do.

Once I do the exhaust, is a 5% pully an nice upgrade. Is it safe for my engine and will it help much. What are the fuel pump ugrade sizes and where can I find one. Will a slightly larger pump dramatically reduce my mpg? I have not done anything to my TB or MAF yet, should that be next and is it expensive. Thanks for the help.

rolltide said:
I have finally gotten my new exhaust setup in. High flow cats, Mag Resonator and Borla XS mufflers. Before I install them, should I do anything about the downtubes. What do they do. (1)

(2)Once I do the exhaust, is a 5% pully an nice upgrade.

(3) Is it safe for my engine and will it help much.
(4)What are the fuel pump ugrade sizes and where can I find one.
(5)Will a slightly larger pump dramatically reduce my mpg?
(6) I have not done anything to my TB or MAF yet, should that be next and is it expensive. Thanks for the help.

1) I'm assuming they will put on new downtubes. It would be a pain to change the cats otherwise

2)Yes

3)more or less, and YES!

4)195 and 255. I believe mn12performance.com and supercoupeperformance.com Prolly jegs summit and anywhere else as well

5)shouldn't have any effect on mpg until you need the upgrade flowwise

6)Could be, or gears. I would do it next for ease. Probably 200 for each more or less.

Back