exhaust manifolds

rzimmerl

was lookin in my service manual and the 93 sc and na v6s have the same exhasut manifold part numbers. so my questions is i have 96 tublar headers on my n/a and have my cast ones sittin around. should i have my cast ones ported to put on the sc (are the numbers the same from 90 to 93?), and does my 90 sc auto have egr? or should i transplant the 96 tubulars on to the sc and what to i use for egr tube if i have it?

just dug out the 93 na ones forgot the o2 is in the manifold on the passenger side the sc its on the exhaust

anyone heard from tbird88 tryin to get a hold of him about porting my manifolds, sent an email last week

Just picked up a set of N/A manifolds myself. I'm planning on the port job (got a local guy doing it) and then Jet-Hot coating them to try and keep the temps down.

I don't think that you need to worry too much about the O2 sensor. You can put your sensor in there and get a high flow down tube. That's my plan. But I'm doing all my exhaust when I get it done. Not sure what your plans are. An 18mm drain plug (with washer) will plug the O2 sensor hole. I'm going to put my regular O2's in the manifold and get some wide band sensors to put in the downtubes just before the cats.

Give Wynn (Tbird88) some time. He'll get back with you. I just picked up some IC gaskets from him...AWESOME. He's got his stuff together and will get you good quality manifolds. Just have a little patience.

Originally posted by rzimmerl
anyone heard from tbird88 tryin to get a hold of him about porting my manifolds, sent an email last week
I don't recall an email and can't find it either, be happy to fix you up with a pair. Got 2 sets goin' out tomorrow, 1 set in the cue, yours could be next. :)

drop me an email, I'll keep an eye out for it.

'bird

xhaust2466.jpg

i have a set of 96 manifolds on my NA. there is still alot of restriction in the opening on the head, wasnt too noticeable of a differenece when i bolted them on.

Back