Silver guage faces.

Darkside

Hey guys, just installed these silver face guages last night that I got from procarparts.com. Here are some pics I hope. What do you think?

Last edited:
arent those guage faces white????

they look white, either way it looks good, like the setup. Also like that little sc logo above your cd player, that must be strictly for show. ha

No, they just came out looking white because of the flash from the camera. In person they are silver. I was going to post a picture taken in the daytime but I lost interest. As far as the SC logo above the radio, it replaces the VMM therefore saving on weight. The new guage faces along with the "custom-made" ,ultra light, aluminum VMM delete panel should make my car a helluva lot quicker don't you think?:p Couple of more mods like that and I should be in the thireens in no time!:D

yeah it should darkside, your car should hit 13s for sure, yeah i never got that VMM in mine its a 91, i just got a black plate that goes over it, i was thinking about throwing some switches in there if i ever got any, too small to put guages in though...bummer, but either way the guages look good, even in silver i am sure they look just as good or better, whered ya get em?, and can you change the color on em, form like green to blue??

I bought them from www.procarparts.com for 25.00 bucks. I think they went up to 47.00 now. I bought them about 2 weeks ago. They don't look like aluminum, more of a light greyish color. They also will change two colors, not that dramatically though. I just put them in for kicks and because I was tired of looking at the same OEM Ford guages that I have been looking at for 15 years. They are good quality though.

darkside, did you get my pm about my motor mounts? btw i have the silver face gauges too. i like the white face ones better.

Thought about getting the white but wanted something different?
Yeah I got your PM, and replied. We can tackle those engine mounts when you get here. They won't be a big deal. Definitely not worse than working on a pressurized, turboed, accessorized Cessna 210.:cool:

gauge faces

not to be a copy cat but I like the look of yours so much I just ordered mine . they are 28 dollars and some change plus shipping.

darkside, i hope you have better luck with these damn gauges than me. i was just bringing my car home from the tranny shop and mine blew out again. this is the second set i've ordered and they blow out. the first ones lasted 1 night. these ones lasted about 5 months.

well i guess mine didn't blow out. last night i was adjusting my autolamp timer and they came back on! maybe that was the problem with the first set i had.

Probably was. That's good to know. You had me all stressed out thinking these things were going to blow any minute.:(

Back