PDA

View Full Version : We're Growing and it's all Good!

RonzSC
05-04-2002, 08:48 PM
Have you noticed that TBK now has some back-ups and I believe there are three all together in the San Diego crew.
Be careful not to divulge any of my speed secrets to them. One day it might be the San Diego VS. us northern guys in the SD vs LA Shoot-Out! (Can you imagine TBK saying, "Polish up my trophy boys.")
Let's keep this thing going and show up for the meets. That really keeps thing moving.
Be helpful to each other and most of all be nice!
That is one thing that I am most impressed with, the folks in our club are probably the nicest guys I have met in many years. Of course I just got released from a prisoner of war camp in Hanoi.
Keep up the great work down south guys....especially TBK.

blkSC
05-04-2002, 08:52 PM
Hey ron dont know if i missed this, but are/will there be any dues for this club ?

RonzSC
05-04-2002, 08:58 PM
Just for you.
I have waive your initiation fee of $500.00 in lieu of your contribution of your first born male child to the Ron Garcia benevolent fund.
Seriously, not at this time.
Maybe later, but not right now. You just need to bankroll your own expenses at the meets.
Have a great day.

blkSC
05-04-2002, 09:02 PM
Aww and i had my 500 bucks all ready. Will there be any sub meets before the may 18th cruise ? I'd love to hang out.

RonzSC
05-04-2002, 09:30 PM
Ventura chapter had one this morning.

blkSC
05-04-2002, 09:58 PM
Anymore coming up ?

RonzSC
05-04-2002, 11:14 PM
Beer Barron, George, Heather, "D" and myself

TBKHomeworld
05-04-2002, 11:36 PM
Well, I'm not too much into being the "fastest" out there. I can't afford doing that right now, or anytime in the near future, so I'm just in it for the fun. I have a blast getting together with SC people and goofing around.

I'll try my best to get every SC around here I can to the meets. I've been working on a business card design in my head and will probably be producing some soon. :-)

RonzSC
05-04-2002, 11:46 PM
blksc:
no sub-chapter meets between now and the Cruise.

TBK...you are going great...keep it up.

al35thsc
05-05-2002, 03:21 AM
i went to the dodger game this friday with Lolo and we saw two sc's another 35th and a red 90 or 91, the 35th looked liek it needed some work, but it was ok, and the red one looked nice Lolo spottet that one :)

it would have been cool to putsomething under their windshields to catch their eyes!

al

Mandis Tbird
05-05-2002, 09:13 AM
I agree! I see t-birds all the time in parking lots and such. It would be great if we could get more people involved.

Mandi =0)

SUMFEAR
05-05-2002, 12:28 PM
Make a flier or a business card on your computer. I know you all have one :)
Derek

RonzSC
05-05-2002, 02:17 PM
Al....How was the game?
Hey man, the call went out asking for volunteers for people that would like to be a point person for their particular area. The purpose was to include in the "flyer" that was being prepared to hand out during the Cruise.
Gee Al, glad to see your keeping up with post.
Are you going soft on me again bro ?
No one has responded with any info and the idea has taken a bqck seat to the projects at hand.