Let's get a Hard Count for the May Coast Cruise

R

RonzSC

It's the First roll call crew.
So far; Mike, Lance, John, Al, Mandis, TBK, Ron (that's me) and Robert is a maybe (depending on the HG situation.

Who else is going?

This is yet another opportunity to get to know some righteous and totally cool people. You can't imagine the knowledge about SC's that is to be had at these meets. As well as resources to get things repaired or replaced.

We are going to have a blast cruising the coast and letting SoCal see the coolest T-Birds ever to come from FORD.
Don't let me put Mr. Viking on you.

party on Garth! (flips mullet behind ears) excellent!

I'll might try and meet up in Santa Barbara

I live up in Morro Bay (near San Luis Obispo) I could try and meet the group at where ever you stop at in the Santa Barbara area.

Alex H

Re: I'll might try and meet up in Santa Barbara

Sounds great! We will be stopping in either Santa Barbara or Ventura...depending on the shape of the kiddies.
For sure try to get to Ventura as this looks like where we will take the Chapter picture at the top of the hill overlooking the ocean at "The Cross".
This will also get Al(Mr. Viking) off your trail.

coast cruise

i will probally make it if not from L.B. i'll catch you guys maybe at county line beach

Re: coast cruise

Great...this is one of our pit stops. I believe Neptune's Net, as seen in the movies.
What color is your SC?

Cruizin

May cruise sounds sweet. hopefully my transmission will be ready to act right by then.

Re: Cruizin

SECOND CALL....
Let's start getting things closer to being a great meet.
I'm bringing a couple of cases of sodas (with the Beer Baron's assistance) and a big cooler of ice, some Motorola walkie talkies and some cups.
You can look through the posts and find some very nice interactive maps of the the route provided by TBK. BTW, we need to pass the hat to reimburse TBK for the SCCoSC domain and web site.

We will gas in Santa Barbara for sure, before our way back.
Someone could bring some chips or other goodies for the kids. What else...am I missing something?
Oh yeah, bring your cameras if you want to take some shots at the Cross for the group picture.
So who else is going? I know we have many more SC's out there that need to be represented. Come join up and have a great day with the rest of the clan.

does merc have his hg's done yet....if i may be of any assistance i would be ok to drive down to rialto...plus it will give me a chance to see exactly how its done and learn my way around the sc engines better. i am not TOO good but an extra set of hands is always good!

al

It would be more complete with Robert there for sure.

I'm there dude. I'll help out with the suds too. Once in a while the Albertsons by our houses has a sale on 2 liters. Some of those and some cups may be cheaper that getting cans or bottles.

Just my philosophy... pinch a penny, spend a thousand dollars:rolleyes:

I was planning on going to Costco or Smart and Final for the sodas.

"Ahhh... I see." said the blind man who peeed into the wind. "It's all comming back to me now." :)
When are you planning to go? I'll come with ya and help out. I don't have much money but I can kick it in and also help with loading and unloading.

Sometime this weekend I will go to the Queen Mary and scout a place for us to meet! If you park in the QM lot they charge you, but the cost is minimal. I will keep you posted.

Mike

Mike ...if there is another place to gather in the area, that would be cool.
Thanks for everything.

just wondering

have you guys decided if it's going to be a picnic or if (we)yes i'm including myself cause i will be with Al jejje going to some family restaurant?

Re: just wondering

It definitely will not be a picnic. We will be making pit stops and have some sodas and ice to keep everyone hydrated.
The plan is to see how everyone is doing with the trip and select on the options of family eatery, or whatever else may come along.
We'll just hang loose and enjoy the Cruise and the ocean.

Back