Lucas Oil ??

stephens89sc

ive been seeing alot of this stuff called lucas oil and lordco sells it, its a race oil and is supposed to provide really good lubriaction

its 20w 50 synthetic just wondering if anyone has used it and if its a good oil ? im thinking about trying it

OIl

My company is a large distributer of Lucas products. Their products are of a high quality. They sell transmission, power steering, and gas additives as well as racing oil. I have lucas oil in my SC now as well as the transmission additive, gas additive and when I installed the 3.73 gears in the rear I put in their gear lube. Since I dont drive it as my daily transportation and have set it aside for the winter while I build its new FMIC, I havent put enough miles on it to give you a good idea on how much better a product it is. Most people I sell it to love it.

I give Lucas products a thumbs up. My SC engine has over 150K and I put the Lucas engine additive. The engine runs much smoother and quieter than conventional oils. You can't go wrong.

I like Lucas products too. With all the "snake oil" out there, it's nice to be able to find a product most places carry that comes with such high marks from people!

Does anyone know where to find Lucas products? Does any major retailers carriy it? If not does any one know of a place in Jacksonville, Fl. that carries it. I would like to give it a try. Maybe it can also get rid of that anoying whine in my power steering pump.
God Bless.

" For I am the lamb, May God be my Shepard and guide me with his care."

There is one guy I can think of using the AMSOIL, here is in Ontario. He likes it alot the last time I talked with him about it.

I have used the LUCAS P/S additive with much success. It quickly put a stop to a loud azz noise, and helped stop a weeeping leak I had. I have also used there oil addive, agian I liked it. I would like to try out there gear oil additive now that I know they make one.

If you do used there products, you will like it. Good luck.

Every auto parts store I've been to has carried some Lucas products- not hard to find at least here in NJ. Also Walmart, K-mart, etc. Check around, especially the auto parts chain stores...

when i found out about LUCAS oil it was at a mom and pops auto parts store. The big chains didnt carry it. I gave it a try and it calmed the hell out of my engine. Well the first time i tried it was on my GRAND PRIX '86 V8. After i poured it in it didnt idle rough anymore. I went and got some Power Steering and it would turn even quicker and smoother also. Then i went and got the TRANSMISSION Fluid and man it was nice smooth shifts. I give it a 10 out of 10. May look cheap. But does wonders.

Back