News flash "ARMY of TWO"

J

Jim Demmitt Jr

Well guys your going to have to deal with two BJ1 SC's
Wade Young and his BJ1 95SC is coming down to do battle
So fill them NOS bottles your gona need all you got :) there may be one more Nor-Cal coming not sure yet

well u bj boys better eb ready

i know they don't want me tellin but we are working on a system that tbk has proven to be stable at 350 shot, its a combination fogger and dual injections both before and after intercooler. plus manny has the inverted blower setups that he has ported and polished. plus the internals of our m90's have been completely rebuilt with all titanium parts and is felt to be stable to up to 15,000 rpms, so we can run as small a friggin pulley as we want!

plus that and we have all gotten lentechs, and we're gonna strap manny to the rooof of the cars fill him with beans and habaneros and put a sparkplug setup by his ass so when he farts its gonna be like the afterburners of the starship enterprise!!! can you say warps speed ahead???

al

Re: well u bj boys better eb ready

Ho Hum....Ho Hum....Ho Hum...
Blah, Blah, Blah...
Hey Al, Mike, Robert, Lance, John, TBK....someone wake me when this is over. The same rhetoric has gotten me sleepy.
Let me know when something new comes up guys.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Al you crack me up! AFTERBURNERS!!! :lol:

spark plug up my butt? negative captain dose not make sense. everyone knows habaneros are unstable and might implode the friggin universe silly romulan foll alex of romula oops east romula

not necessarily up ur butt, im just thinking right by it in order to catch a good flame, kinda like they do it withthe old cars, pull timing or retard it i forget which and then a small spark to get a flame out the xhaust, i fiugre it will intimidate jimbo to see a huge mexican breathing, or exhaling fire out his ass!!!

al

hows the hg's coming along merc?

al

well i ben so busy i havent even opend the hood on my car and i need to drop all my spare cash into my camaro to so i can get it sold i will be ready for june

Show me the money boy's

I got some charcoal and a BBQ now just need to cook up some Southern fried "CHICKEN"
Be nice boy's I am your brother Nor-Cal ARMY of One

Re: Show me the money boy's

jim you want to impress some one brake 11 sec on my budget

Re: Show me the money boy's

Need a sponsor for you SC
You will get there it does take a lot of money to go 11's but doing it your way is much better :)

Come back when you're ready

OK...here it is...come back when you are ready to run. Now, if you don't have soething to run, that's understandable.
Here in SOCAL, one of our rules is that at some point you have to prove yourself.
Like Merc with his water colled SC. It's really slick.
I did the burn-out with the Armstrong.
Al rode some broncs in the parking lot at Irwindale.
Beer Barron attacked the refreshment stand (combat vet).
Shelton crushed everything in sight at the drags.
TBK did a smoke out in the mighty Questmobile.
Mike did the wheel stand with his ultra monster mash mototr.
so you need to either show me the money or go away until you have something to show us.
Bye, bye...you ARE the weakestlink.

That's not nice

All I have now is my K-Mart shoe's to run with
Your right no more trash talking serious stuff only hope you all get your care tuned in and thundering for August

Re: That's not nice

Jim...Well you've seen what kind of power I'm putting down to the pavement with the Armstrong (The Burn-Out). It would be pretty close with the K-marts and the Armstrong.

You might leave them alone about the racing for now. We enjoy and are not intimidated by the bench racing. As a matter of fact we like it. We love to show and shine our Rides. some of us bring the Honeys and/or kiddies. We like to race, talk, and laugh alot. We just like having a good wholesome time together.

I'm sure if you were here you would enjoy being with the Clan.

We don't think it is all important to be the Number One fastest however. I guess because John Shelton is sooooo fast. We see him every meet spank every body at the track....no kidding.
All that being said...don't push those guys, but always feel free to talk smack and jive on this board. Why not...it's all in fun, right?

Good Luck Jim.

bench racing is fun

we do it alot in school. we sit around in our study center and talk about the street racing we do, mild stuff on the freeway mind you, still illegal but we try and keep it safe. a couple of guys wanted to see what my bird had and i proudly showed them. i spanked my friend ignacio, he was driving a gutless transam like a 84 i think. and also another guy chris in his mx6, he gave me a better run only cuz my car skipped 2nd and shifted into third too quick. my friend ignacio now has a sweet camaro, its a 396 bored over, completly built, except for the heads, they are just p&p, its good for low 12's maybe 11's. there is this one other guy who swears his pos cmarao is fast, yet he never wants to race me, says its not worth it cuz his car can do 10s, i told him to show us a slip or a dyno chart, he says he keeps forgettting it. i told him id race him for pinks once just to shut him up, yet he declined my offer...oh well, i say put up or shut up and if u cant run with the big dawgs, keep yo ass on the porch!

al

Back