New Jersey SC's Post Pictures Here!

Got 4 of them now!!!!

Have a 89 auto, 91,93,95 5-speeds.

Gotta love the collection, only 4 to go for one of each year!!!!

Don

Anyone in NJ have a quicker SC than mine?

SC_Englishtown.jpg

What,s the chances of us geting together sometime ????

I,M JUST OVER THE TRENTON MAKES BRIDGE US 1 OR SCUTTER FALLS BRIDGE US 95 LIVE JUST DOWN FROM THE OXFORD VALLEY MALL:eek: MILLER IS NORTH OVER 78 OR 80 JUST OUTSIDE OF EASTON :D JUST POST AT WWW.ECRTCC.COM :rolleyes: BTW MILLER WILL BE AT CARLISE AND ALSO THE OLIVE GARDEN DINNER :p SEE YOU:cool:

If I didn't have horrible 60' times, I'd be quicker :) The car itself is definitely capable.

Off the topic here, but can you email me the clip of that song you had in your dyno vid of the car at seawalkersee@hotmail.com please? It was walkabout by primal something something or something like that.

I am not in (or near) NJ, but my car will be that fast some day.

SWS

Fix the exhaust yet??

I'm ordering it this week actually!! Me and TJ are gonna work on the car the next couple weeks and fix everything. New eibach's, kyb shocks, starter, exhaust, headers.. then maybe in a couple years i'll get it painted :D

wrong answer

Off the topic here, but can you email me the clip of that song you had in your dyno vid of the car at seawalkersee@hotmail.com please? It was walkabout by primal something something or something like that.

I am not in (or near) NJ, but my car will be that fast some day.

SWS
for the right answer :D read 1st JOHN 5:19 :eek: & REVELATION 12:7-12 & 11:18 the ending part hope this helps:)

God did not do it

Errr...Im confused:confused:

SWS
CHECK OUT "JOB "CHAPTERS 1 & 2 EZEKIEL 28:13-15 MATT 4:8,9 satan controls the world of mankind ..he offered it to JESUS that why JESUS said I,M no part of the world JOHN 17:14-16 1 JOHN 2:15-17 2 CORINTHIANS 4:4 THE God of this world is satan:mad: THAT,S WHY THINGS ARE GETTING WORST !!!!

Back