i need cam help

M90TAURUS

I have searched through the forums about cams, and it seems that the only company that does regrinds is comp cams. Every time I call I get some southern guy that keeps calling me boy and wont give me a straight foward answer. If anyone can help me design a cam please help!

Call or send an email to Michael Douglas. I found him to be very helpful, if a bit conservative.

mdouglas@compcams.com

Competition Cams
3406 Democrat Rd.
Memphis, TN 38118

1-800-365-9145 Ext:583

I talked to Matt Maxwell... He knows his stuff about these cars and the cams. They just used my cam and profiled it for their stock specs database. He also looked up Coy Millers orders and is grinding my cam to his specs as we speak. Look for some of my previous posts this month and you'll find tons of info. But i too got many crappy people to talk to. Ask for Matt....hes the best guy i've delt with there. Crane cams and crowler also grind them, but comp is the easiest i guess...one week turn around. $125 plus $10 for shipping...not bad at all.

call comp cams again . ask to talk to daryll miles. he is one of the sales reps there . he has been there for a while. tell him what you want and if comp makes it he will get it done for you. tell him ben payne told you to ask for him , he is my cousin

Back