another orlando area SC for sale...

Gregthespy

while at a junkyard scoring a rebuilt supercharger, I learned of a 1990 5 speed SC the owner had that he was selling for a friend. It was in pretty rough shape with 106,XXX Mi on it. it had a broke front left corner light and a busted out keyless entry pad and needed a good cleaning. I just figured I've heard of some people here looking around for a SC for their newly SC addicted friends and thought I'd pass the word along. It was white with grey cloth interior. If anyone's intrested I'll try to get some directions to it.
SC Ya,
Greg Roll

Do you know how much hes askin for the car? I may be able to talk my friend into going down there and getting it I know its more than 300 miles away but I'll give him that long ride down there if his parents wont take him.

35th anny for sale 700$ engine torn down but complet and not in the worst shape, I know the kid and if someone had 500$ bones hed probably sell. let me know.
Mike

Hey Guys,
Sorry I haven't been around the past few days, my phone lines were down and they just got them back up.
Well, I unfortunately don't know what the guy was asking for it, it was the owner of the junk yard's friend's car and he didin't want to give a price. I didin't get to take a full tour of the car and look under the hood or inside, but it is definarely in need of some TLC and a good cleaning. I just don't know how much engine work has or hasint been done. But I think the owner does know a little about SCs because the SC i got the Supercharger off of was his as well and he had just had the supercharger rebuilt, but had ignition problems and decided to junk it.
It's definately not a show car but I thought I'd post it here to let anyone intested know about it.
Instawookie210, if you need directions I can get some for you, it's kinda off the beaten path in Bithlo off of SR-50 in far East Orlando. I'll have to get some better driving directions for you along with street names and such. But as of now I think I cought the Flu virus and dont feel like moving too much :(
SC Ya,
Greg Roll

Thanks for the replies on cars for sale but my friends brother found him one online it looks to be very nice 132 miles away from home. The guys askin 2500 for it I stressed to check on the headgaskets and see if they have been replaced still unsure on mileage but according to the details everything worked. Hopefully the boys dad will approve of him getting it and we can welcome a new supercoupe owner :)

Back