RUMORS on this board about the mighty SC...

Well, as you all know we have some SC's around here in the 11's. With that being said, I get the feeling that there are things under cover that will push the SC's capabilities even further up the scale in the near future.
Nobody seems to be talking right now, but I have a GUT feeling that there is something cooking out there.;)
I know at least one BIG thing that is really going to rock the boat!:D
Does anyone else have any top secret information that they are willing to share????:confused: :confused: :confused:

Dirtybird91

Well 1BadSC.....

I'm really referring to everything you mentioned. I was also referring to the Autorotor project. Everything is just quiet right now and I have a feeling that this is the "calm before the storm":p

I am just waiting to see what will happen.:eek:

Dirtybird91

If you know something we don't, then please enlighten us. If not, then why are you trying to stir up rumours?

kuhnga said:
If you know something we don't, then please enlighten us. If not, then why are you trying to stir up rumours?

Gary,
Sorry for the confusion. I don't wish to "stir up rumors" but to see if anyone is willing to share information.

Dirtybird91

Last edited:
If what Gary said insulted you then I suggest you take up a hobby such as

(Edited by Admin, George Davenport)

Also.......

This tread is aimed at discussing things in the works for our beloved Supercoupes that will help push the package to the 10's and beyond.
I would want to think people that have been successful would come on this board in hopes of sharing information to help less fortunate people to succeed.
I just dumped 2K into a very expensive tranny this past week, and I am thrilled at the opportunity to invest another 8-10K into my bird by the middle of next summer.
This is the reason why I ask questions about things that are in the works. I would like to make some solid plans that's all.

Also Congratulations Mr. Gary Kuhn from Douglasville, PA for placing first in the December issue of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords's first ever SC Invatational. Also for making the SCCOA's home page with your picture last month.
Seeing and reading this sort of thing is the very reason that I am spending so much damn cash and time.;)

(Edited by Admin, George Davenport)

Dirtybird91:D

A turbo SC would be too kewl, I know a guy was working on one a year or two ago, but I don't know if he ever got it running. I wonder how much power you could get out of one and still run 93 octane pump gas.

David

Hello David.....

David Neibert said:
A turbo SC would be too kewl, I know a guy was working on one a year or two ago, but I don't know if he ever got it running. I wonder how much power you could get out of one and still run 93 octane pump gas.

David

David
I have juggled this thought around for some time, but I have decided to stick with the Supercharger because I would feel "different" from the guys on this board that have worked so hard to develop the SC.
Guys like you and Gary are the reason that I will stick with the script.........

Frank

Hey, Dirtybird, I feel fine...

I feel just fine with my "ODD Stuff" that I build...
Inventing is the mother of all ideas is what keeps this world spinning. If you build something that no one else has and it works, then you are god for a week or so......
It is fun to see the look on someones face when you smoke their pride and joy with what they think is a v6 only to pop the hood and out pops a 514 big block....
There is nothing wrong with doing a tubro or some other kind of blower if you got the know how to do it.... This is what makes this a great place to live and to play with your cars the way you want to.....Go for it if you think you can get it to work....
I have been talking to a tubro place about doing something myself, but it is still in the "talking " stage.......Rich

Rich!

Good to hear from you Rich. I don't know if you remember it or not, but we talked on the telephone a few months ago and had a really good conversation about these birds.

That idea with the Turbo is really interesting, and I think I will try it on my 2000 Mustang GT. The kit is readily available. I hope to break the Mustang into the 10's:eek:
But first I will stick with my SC project especially because nobody around my parts has a SC that will do better than a 15 second quarter. (Except Coy Miller who lives four hours up the highway):p

Dirtybird91

I know at least one BIG thing that is really going to rock the boat

This is what I was referring to. You putting a turbo on your car? Come on man, what's up?

:D

This is a club and I post all my track times and dyno numbers with the mods and changes I make each time for the good of the community. I think that is the same for most folks that post on here all the time.

Hey Dirtybird91, I think you should wait till spring to let them all in on your secret weapon. Just suprise them all.

-Steve

Hmmmm.....

BikerSC
I don't really have a secret. I just hope to get close to you guys that may have a secret so that I may benefit too!:D A friend of mine seems to have a "secret weapon", but I am not allowed to discuss it yet.:(

Also Gary Kuhn,
I think the "Turbo" concept will eventially show up around here, but I will pass on it for now. Especially since you guys are having success with developing the SC's as they were meant to be.;)

Also

Quote:
Hey 1FastSC read the Forum rules before you post trash.

1BADSC, just ignore this troll like everyone else has and he might go away.:rolleyes:

Dirtybird91

Man you all get your undies in a bunch pretty easy.

How am I a troll? Because I flamed you dirtybird?

OH NOS SOMEONE SAID MEAN THINGS TO ME ON THE INTERWEBBER!!!

hmmmmmm........

1FASTSC said:
Man you all get your undies in a bunch pretty easy.

How am I a troll? Because I flamed you dirtybird?

OH NOS SOMEONE SAID MEAN THINGS TO ME ON THE INTERWEBBER!!!

1FASTSC,
If you want to be a part of this tread you will be more than welcome, but so far you have not posted one single thing related to the subject at hand.
When someone hijacks a tread in this way they are genarally referred to as a troll, because they make it tough for others to relay information between each other.

:rolleyes:
Dirtybird91

I've read about the "supercooler" in the new Lightning. Can something like that be made to work on the SC? Hmmmm?;)

Back