Help!!!

92silverlx

heres the deal about 2 and half weeks ago i noticed a cherry 90 SC on ebay that was for sale in my home town and i knew exactly where it was located but i am not an ebay subscriber so i wasn't able to bid so wut i did was physically go to the guys place of work (where the car was parked) and left an urgent message with his secretary indicating that i am EXTREMELY interested in the vehicle and offered 2800 right then and there...so acouple days go by and no call?....so I go back and talk with secretary again ...and i qoute "Oh he already sold it for 2000".........wahwahwahWHAT? i felt like crying:( but heres the clincher its been over 2 weeks and she is still sitt'n there and i have to drive by it every day its like being hit in the gut every time i pass by ................should i go by again and see if it has truely been sold or just let her go :( ? .................its a 90sc, auto,champagne color, grey immaculate leather, 70,000 miles, only mod is flowmaster thunder exhaust

I would give it a couple of more days and then stop by and check on it again. Sounds like a good deal. Make sure you mention your price again.

-Steve

Back