Who's The Fastest

MagpoweredSC

Hey everyone, Who is the fastest stock heads, cam, bottom end,intercooler sc I just wanted to see what others were running.

I think Kurt Kreisz was the quickest/fastest SC with only bolt-ons stock injectors and TB. He got down to 13.5 and went Boom.

David

Im already runnin 13.9 on street tires, stock heads, stock cam, stock bottom end, stock intercooler, stock manifolds, stock transmisson (aod), and no nitrous injection. Since the last run i have bought an art carr spec tranny and art carr converter, slicks, ported exaust manifolds, and prob a few more extras(upgrade intercooler) before the next trip to the track. I think with these mods i should hit 12's what do you guys think? And would that be the first bolt on only sc into the 12's?

I highly doubt you will hit 12s. What was your trap speed? Youre gonna need around 105mph to get 12s. Youve cut about a second and a half your quarter time, but another second wont be nearly as easy.

My SCs best run was 14.1 .At the last meet it ran 14.2.Thats with the same inturnal motor
parts that came from the factory except the head gaskets.Stock tires ,stock tranny,stock IC.
With some bolt ons. Has 95,000 miles on it .It a 1990 auto.

That some good times,maybe you could post your time slip when you turn a 12.
To turn 13.5 I would think it would take more than just engine bolt ons.
Slicks,tranny,ect.

RANDY

Last edited:
Back