black heel marks must remove em

WiscoAndy

they are on my Taurus glove box door . The door is not like the Tbirds its that padded softer panel stuff. Color is tanish brown.
Anyone have a recommendation thats not a guess?
Thanks
Andy

-dilluted dish soap
-simple green(can buy at walmart,kmart, pretty much anywhere)
-rinse water

easy, just a mild dish soap dilluted in a bit of warm-hot water. Just dunk the rag in te dilluted soap water,ring it out (it should be a bit bubbly), and then rub the spots a little. After rubbing with dish soap spray a bit of simple green on the spots. Rub with the same rag and they should come off no problem. After that use rinse water and a different rag to wipe the area.

after that i would apply some vinyl/leather conditioner and protector.

let me know how that works for ya.

-walter

Last edited:
Try this, then explain those high heel marks for us..

Hey Andy try "Castrol Super Clean" that stuff will even take smoke stains out of interior's. The last truck I picked up came from a chain smoker and it came clean with the stuff. There was no damage to the plastic or anything else. It even got rid of the smell, granted, it took three tries to do it but it did the job....
Now care to explain those marks for us?? You wern't at "Hooters" with us last week, so that takes care of that... We will ALL be waiting for your story on those marks......Rich

3M Adhesive Remover.

If that stuff doesn't get it off, it ain't coming off. Even gets black shoe marks off the kitchen floor when nothing else does.

Get a hotel room like everyone else and stop doing it in your car?

Thought I would just add some preventive maintenance since no one else has =p

Or get someone thats not so tall....:D Midgets need lovin too!:D
Ok....now that my supervisor has seen what i wrote im getting off the comp....

stephen

thanks for the ideas guys.. . The hotel and midgets are causing me a woody now. I will try the cleaning tips too.
Andy

Back