PDA

View Full Version : Just purchased two SC

35th Annv 5 sp
12-08-2003, 08:03 PM
I just purchased two 1990 SC. Both are 5-speed. One is the ANNV EDITION, the other just regular. Just trying to find all those folks in AZ who know about SC's. This will be my forth T-Bird. I still own a 92 Sport and the other was a 95 V8 LX, with heavy mods. Trying to see what people in AZ have to offer in terms of knowledge. Also if people get together at all.

KDBond

ThunderHawk SVT
12-08-2003, 08:51 PM
You wouldn't want to sell one of them would you. Always wanted a 5 speed?

35th Annv 5 sp
12-08-2003, 09:03 PM
Not sure yet. But I bet I could find you one locally. I may going to look at one tomorrow, I will let you know if it's a five speed.

I found my white two weekends ago and what a great deal I got. The owner could figure out what was wrong with the car. It would run rough. The body on this car is perfect and the interior is nice, it just need some small stuff, (ie radio, and one window fixed). Found out that he had the HG replaced recently (verified with a receipt of course)and custom exhaust done. I offer him 700.00 buck and I cannot beleive he accepted it. I was able to drive to a autozone, parked there. a went home. I took the DIS module and coil pack from the other SC to the new one, put it on and the car ran perfectly. I jacked up the rear and found that the driveshaft bolts were loose cause the vibration. (FORD changed the clutch also when doing the HG's). I took it to luke and put it on a lift and the underside of the car is perfect, no leaks at all. Besides the oil change I havn't spend any money on this car and it runs and drives great. Good boost and vac. What a deal. I have been driving it since I bought it and I cannot find or make anything go wrong.

ThunderHawk SVT
12-09-2003, 08:03 AM
If you find any cheap but good ones keep me informed. I love the one that I got, but she had some problems when I got her( interior, paint, supension). I would love to keep her or get another to work parts. It all comes down to price. I just hate to see my bird like this.