93 SC exhaust vs. 94 SC? same????

Mark B. White

Unfortunately one of my best friends totaled his 93 SC last tuesday night:( It was one of the prettiest SC's I've seen, it was in perfect shape, anyway, this car had a flowmaster cat-back on it with the flowmaster resonator so obviously I'm gonna take that off for my sc. But my question is, is the 94 style exhaust the same as the 93 because I have to take his whole exhaust all the way up to the manifolds because he welded it all together. It comes off the manifolds into the stock cats that were gutted and then goes into the flowmaster resonator and then through the rest of the cat-back. So the third cat was cut off and the new resonator replaced the old cat and the old resonator. I heard that the pre 94-95 sc's had smaller exhaust pipe, is this true and will this exhaust help much over my stock exhaust on my 94?? And will it even fit??? Thanx for any help!!

NO, they changed the manifolds in 94, so the exhaust will not mate up to your manifolds, you would need to take it to an exhaust shop to modify the downtubes. If you can get the manifolds too, then it will all bolt up on your car without problem.

Back