PDA

View Full Version : can we get jim demmit a supository shaped trophy

mannysc
05-02-2002, 12:14 AM
sort of a big glisteryn stick he needs a trophy maybe itll releive some back pressure and he will talk less sh-t .lol :rollin: no offence jim just stiring it up as you say. :rollin: :rollin: :cool: :rollin: :rollin: :cool:

The Beer Barron
05-02-2002, 12:20 AM
:lol: Dude! I fell out of my chair when I read the heading :lol:

mannysc
05-02-2002, 12:21 AM
if anyone thinks above post has over steped boundries let me know and Ill remove it you to jim if you find it un aceptable let me know its just a joke.

TBKHomeworld
05-02-2002, 12:23 AM
I'm with the baron, I rolled laughing!

Thanks for the belly laugh!

RonzSC
05-02-2002, 12:32 AM
Manny...Shame on you.
I like Jim. Without him, who would we race in August???
Ourselves?
Let's take care of our brother from the Northern country.
Jim...do you need any help putting that monster together?

mannysc
05-02-2002, 12:50 AM
I know . I like jim too but he is getting on my nerves I acually hope he breaks 11s and he is a good racer . but if I had access to half the tools and money this guy has Id be so busy building to ever get on sccosc...

and bug us

Jim Demmitt Jr
05-02-2002, 02:03 AM
That was funny when I saw it :-) Ron its coming together nicely will be ready to run for the title very soon
Manny is funny bet he's a cool guy in person I wont bug you guy's anymore you guy's need to come over to the Nor-Cal forum and wake those guy's up

mannysc
05-02-2002, 02:03 AM
hey jim I got your trophy l.o.l. :rollin

mannysc
05-02-2002, 02:08 AM
jim we should !!! get involved with scconc you seem to be the only one who cares to get involved with the other groups hey the trophy thing is just a regular ribbing given to enhance the spirit of the compitition. we dont really car as long as a sc wins we are all happy.

al35thsc
05-02-2002, 11:39 AM
if we (the so cal and nor cal) got stronger and a lil more united, what say a scc of south west meet here in cali?

then maybe jim can race fred and get his butt spanked!!! :lol:

al

jim, lets see some dyno numbers before august