Feeling empty lately

I know the feeling.

No_Engine1.jpg

Thomas

Ya but your torque coverter is pretty. Heres the rest of the mess.

Attachments

• picture 051.jpg
    picture 051.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 208
im in the same situation but i dont even have a tranny to look at, its all out right now, everything from the gas tankto the washer resivoir:( it will be back together soon:) sorry not pic, i dont have a dig cam or a scanner i have plenty pics of her though

We've all been there. It happens on these cars, the engines and drivetrains just dissappear for a while.
115805_58_full.jpg

Last edited:
At least you have all your bolts. Some of mine are missing but my new found freind mannysc is going to make it possable to reassemble the new bird I bought in a basket. Heads were gone along with all the bolts that hold all the pumps and brackets on.
The best news I got was manny has the bolts and the motor has a new crank berrings and cam + it looks like it was all rebalanced.
But im still going to pull it all down and check everything. Oh I found some 95 heads to. Thanks to all who helped. Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most!
Mark J.

I hear ya!

Mines been like that for about a year now. Damn bills keep cutting into my car parts money :p one of these days....

Back