Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 weeks or or lost count

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Never felt better

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doug Franklin

Dang this is the worst year of my life for being sick. After weeks of virus now I have the flue and fever and wheezing. Mike and Wynn have not even been to mail center to see if parts arrived.

Would put in the poll section but feel that should be car stuff.

Just a Virus...for now

I was supposed to be pulling the motor out of the Cougar on Friday, but didnt wake up till 6pm...hell, I didnt even go drinking on saturday!!:eek: I was that sick! Still feel like crap..

My wife has been sick for three days now. She hasn't been working or anything. Just home NAGGING me to death!:(

I have been fine along with our 1-1/2 year old son.:D

Dirtybirdie91

A few days after getting a flu shot at work I came down with what felt like just a bad cold/slight fever (don't think it was related to the flu shot...) Now I have a sore throat that won't quit but otherwise feel ok. Hope it isn't strep.:(

Mine started out the same way joenintiesc and after 3 weeks of that I started getting a bad burning sensation in my chest. I finally got in to a Dr and was told I had what looked like chemical pnumonia. I think I may have breathed too much Argon from TIG welding and run whatever I had into the pnumonia.
I'm better now, but still not over it.

day2

I'm on day 2 for my cold. Slept about 20 hrs. yesterday, and woke up about 4 this morning and couldn't fall back asleep. I still got the sniffles and a sore throat, but all the day/nighquill/thereflu seem to be working great.

Got a flu shot again this year, it works awesome because I never get sick during the winter. Just during the summer when the shot doesn't work anymore. Knock on wood.

flu

Last week my kids one by one started barfing, two one night and then one the next morning, then one more the next night. I thought I had survived but then Thursday night we were all in the van and another one started barfing all over. At this point I wasn't feeling all that great myself but I thought I could conquer it. No such luck. Friday morning I woke up all miserable and all day and last night I was a wreck. So my wife and the two youngest kids still haven't got sick. She probably won't, she's invinceable.
In case you were counting, yes, I do have 7 kids.

WOW!!!! 7 kids! You are a glutant for punishment dude. LOL!!
Just kiddin with you Slysc, but you do have your hands full.:)

Would trade my 7 SCs for 7 kids anytime!!

Way to go SlySC;)

Well Doc said I have broncitus. Never knew this stuff was that bad. The different drugs to fight this is unreal but fever broke, mostly, last night. Got me mean on codene. Al least my wife understands.

Shot in the hinder, ani-biotic pills, some breathing treatment in the office, an inhaler for home, nose steroid spray, caugh syrup with the codene, expectorant pills, and oh yea take tylonal and asperine products. Once you give up and accept it, it is OK.

Back