Jim Demmitt...are you ducking me?.

R

RonzSC

Hey man...
What do you say about we sneak down to Bakersfield and runs these bad boys?
I am not saying I'm bad or anything, but I don't know if they will let me race becasue I'm certainly not in their league.
What do you say Jim?....I should be out of my cast in three more weeks so maybe then. Not to whine, but I may have some nerve damage and may not be able to pedal, but what the heck.
Good luck buddy!
It looks like you might be getting some support over there.

You the throttle man

I hope you have no nerve damage and every thing is ok after the cast removel.I wont be ready until June to run this monster I want to set the world record on my Birthday June 1st and run 11.90's at Sac-raceway.I will be at Bakersfield the 24th and I want you to be there if you can and race me that would be a honor to me and to even meet you would be so great

Re I think you're sand baggin'

C'mon Jim...I bet you are ready now and you are just dialing that puppy in as we speak.
I remember you saying you were going to be test and tuning back in December...what gives?
You wouldn't want to be pulling my leg now would you? (especially with this cast on...ouch).
I'm not letting you off the hook that easy.
*I'll give you until June.*
If you find yourself in a bind for time in tuning that bad boy, I'll send Mike and Robert and the Beer Baron up there and they will give you a hand.
June Big Daddy!!

ARMY of ONE marching forward

I am loading the gun's all six cylinders for the world record
I want to take the record first than bring her to Bakersfield to take home the trophy to Nor-Cal.will be doing heavy testing at Sac-raceway we well tangle at Bakersfield for sure.I hope there will be one or two others racing from my chapter

Back