Weird Interior Lights!!!!!

acidonly

I have a 1989 thunderbird and my interior lights will go off for
no reason. It is making my alarm go off. I changed the light switch, and also both of the door switches(the little ones in next to the door hinges)I do not know what else i can check. It does not happen when car is started only when car is off. It can go for a month without doing it and it can also do it 20 times a day..

yeah

mine do that also. my lights go off on the air conditioner, radio, and almost all interior lights including the far left one on the gauges. the ones that dont: two right side light on gauges, and the change oil and fluids lights. the overhead still works. i found out it was a blown fuse under the dash drivers side. the 5 amp. but when i replace it they work fine until i give it alot of gas and it blows the fuse. i think it also does the back middle brake light. wierd huh?

My mistake my lights will go on they will light not off sorry about the first post. I will be in my house and all of the sudden i would see my interior lights on. And when i got an alarm my alram would go on because of the interior lights. They just turn on for no reason..

Back