Thanks Greg for the Intructions on how to navigate

victor malvar

Thanks Greg (greagthespy) Thank you for the navigation intructions :) I am following them? Good work... and thanks for taking the time. I see you are getting your SC coming to life! If I know you Its going to be a awesome SC, I am glad you are in this forum. all well as others I recognize. Keep up the good work!:)

All the Best!
Victor and Diane
spinningwheels-sc

Last edited:
No problem Victor,
I just wanted to help bring another Florida SCer to this great source of information and as a good place to relax. As you may have found out on your own these forums are a great place to gain information, opinions, general SC knowlege, and an overall great place to speak your mind. Slowly the SC is progressing, now I need new window tint, a rear spoiler, an I/C fan, better exhaust, etc... but at leat as of now the things I'm replacing are more of upgrades geared twards performance. I'm not looking to be the fastest, I just want to have a little bit of an agressive SC with style!:cool:
Glad to see you are enjoying the forums.
SC Ya,
Greg Roll

P.S. I just sent some recent pics to be posted in my member profile, hopefully they will be available to be viewed soon. I need to get some of the interior and engine still though.

Last edited:
Back