Jim Demmit...let's talk racin'

R

RonzSC

Hey man...
Disregard on forwarding the pics to TBK. I finally lucked out and got them through, after three tries.
Any suggestions on downloading the movies to my computer from the Sony?

Re: Merc

well my boss asked me the same ? and i said you camra should have come with softwere to do it he did not know but i have a card that. i just give u alink to what i have so you can see <a href=http://store.yahoo.com/joyluckshop/tview99tvtun.html>here is link</a>

I'm working with the software that was included and as far as I can tell, I have the firtewire hooked-up right. I can't get it to switch from "capturing" an audio to the capture of the video.
I'm getting close.
Thanks,

Well I have come to think that the capture card is corrupted somehow. I guess I'll head ove to the computer store sometime today and get another IEEE 1394 OHIC Capture card and remove and replace mine and see what happens. I may try a Sony this time.
Enough talking about computers for me.
Let's talk about how w3e a going to make some horsepower and put the smackdown on the Army of ONE!
I hope I can get my heads from Jason Marsh in time to get them P&P'd, and otherwise massaged over and installed.

Got my trophy ready

The ARMY of ONE will be testing very soon bring your best and fastest to Bakersfeild.just giving you a hard time guy's good luck on getting ready for the challenge. it will be lots of fun meeting all of you guy's and all of your SC's are nice looking polish that trophy guy's :) I am bringing it home

Re: Got my trophy ready

HI Jim Demmit Jr.
Are you from the NORCAL chapter? We are going to be racing Super Coupe Thunderbirds at the Famoso Drag Strip in Bakersfield.
Drag racing can be both expensive and dangerous. It is also very exciting, especially when you have a good race and pound the other guy.

Here is an old drag proverb...If you're a puppy, don't get off the porch and run with the Big Dawgs.

If you have Ford Thunderbird and it happens to be an SC, perhaps you can come down and have some fun with us in August?
Good luck sir.

RonzSC

I want my name in bold letters on that trophy my SC will come loaded all six cylinders :) Ron how many of you will be racing? I mite have two more coming down to race

Re: RonzSC

It sounds like we are going to be limited on how many can race....is this so? This will be my first 'big event' at a track...I WOULD like to be able to run.

bringing my secret weapon

my mouth its faster than your car....lol. and stinks more than a catalytic converter.:rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

how bout all pix

get put into the post ur pix here post posted by john shelton...this way it eliminates me having to go through 10 different ones

al

Re: how bout all pix

Jim...We have alot of guys that want to race. Our June Day at the Drags may be a qualifier to see who will race.
We have some guys that won't quiet be ready by June and we don't want to exclude them....so we will see how it shakes out.

Those of us that aren't racing will still show up at Bakersfield to add support, wrenches, nitrous, and hot dog relish.

Jim quit teasing me! With all this talking I may have to meet you much earlier than August.

Carlsbad

Actually, we could hit the track (Carlsbad or otherwise) a few times before August.

Re: Carlsbad

how about we make carlsbad the semis for us so calers, and then if people wildly modify their cars before famoso, we make them wildcards?

al

Hey man....If there is someone out there that can put up the numbers, we want them in the program. Right?
I won't be me, so I'm not worried.

well with the mods i have currently, i should run close to stock time (low 15's) if i get a decent reaction time and shift decntly maybe i can beat ron! :lol: soudn like a grudge match ron, tht wuld make a killer video 35ths shootout!!! we have 3 right? mikes rons and mine

al

Al...Let's see now.
I have seen Mike launch and he has got to have the inside track.
My numbers;
1. R/t 11.00 seconds (maybe),
2. E/t 13.9 seconds (for sure).
TOTAL time....24.9 seconds.
OK...that means at this point in time I'm number twenty in our Chapter. When you're number twenty, you only have one way to go...up!
Just like in wrestling...who do I challege to move up this ladder? Al, I'm not suggesting that you're No.19, but a guy has to start someplace and you suggested the 35th Anniv. shoot-out...YOU'RE ON Jim...I mean Al. Sorry, a force of habit.

did u just compare me to jim demmit how dare you do that he has a bj engine and i have a regular setup and maybe inverted if manny helps me put it in in time.shine up the trophy 35thers cuz that bad boy gonna be mine after the race in carlsabd im gonna smokeyoutwo guysreal good and with my 13 second r/t im gonna be number 1 baby wooohooo.

In your dreams Tex!
I know that Mike can smoke me and I know that you can bring that R/T down into the tens...so thats makes me number three.
Are we talking the slowest trophy???
I'm shooting for you guys. I'm going to lay down some big numbers boys when this Army of one rolls at Carlsbad. I'm bringing that 35th trophy back to Newbury Park where it belongs, YEAH!!!
Polish up the bad boy and put name in bold letters...I will be the King of the SOCAL 35th's. The quickest and Fastest on my street.

Back