Looking for SC front seats....

obucina

Hey y'all,

i thought i would post here, well because i do live here:D anyway, im looking for a set of SC front seats, grey, cow or cloth, doesnt matter. Decent condition would be prefered, im mainly concerned with the seat butt, im looking for a set, manily driver side seat that holds firm, not saggy. my seat has a lot of butt time and is quite worn. im in west palm and plan to buy them by mid january. feel free to leave me a voice mail at 561-632-8956 or email me obtrice@att.net

thanks

joseph

Hey Joseph, did you ever check out the WWW.LeatherSeats.com folks.. There was some pretty lengthy threads on here about it 6-7 month ago.. Search On SCCOA for the above address. I talked to them about making a matching set of new seat leathers for my 35th rebuild and the whole set including the Perforated Suede and the blue piping, both front seats and new back seats $960 something in the door with shipping... Local shops where talking min $1k per front seat, I ran to my car at that point, didn't even ask how much for the complete back to match!!

RJ

kamakazie_1 said:
Hey Joseph, did you ever check out the WWW.LeatherSeats.com folks.. There was some pretty lengthy threads on here about it 6-7 month ago.. Search On SCCOA for the above address. I talked to them about making a matching set of new seat leathers for my 35th rebuild and the whole set including the Perforated Suede and the blue piping, both front seats and new back seats $960 something in the door with shipping... Local shops where talking min $1k per front seat, I ran to my car at that point, didn't even ask how much for the complete back to match!!

RJ

that probably what i plan to do eventually. Leatherseats makes a really nice cover set..but i need SC seats first. Id like something more supportive than my worn out LX seats. If you run across a set of seats, let me know. my alternatives are Mk8 seats or some Corbeau GTS2s.

thanks

joseph

The Pass seat in the 35th that Greg found over here in the east Orlando bone yard is probably fine as long as you want to recover it, the cheap leathers that are on it now are kind of weather beaten from being exposed but the seat it's self is probably fine at this point, need to get it before it gets much wetter though...

It is in a small bone yard called Affordable, I have the number at the house if you want it, the boy you need to talk to is Tom. There was also an XR7 complete in Cocoa 6 or 8 months ago, interior was spotless but I know the car is gone now, they may have pulled the interior but I dont' know for sure..

kamakazie_1 said:
The Pass seat in the 35th that Greg found over here in the east Orlando bone yard is probably fine as long as you want to recover it, the cheap leathers that are on it now are kind of weather beaten from being exposed but the seat it's self is probably fine at this point, need to get it before it gets much wetter though...

It is in a small bone yard called Affordable, I have the number at the house if you want it, the boy you need to talk to is Tom. There was also an XR7 complete in Cocoa 6 or 8 months ago, interior was spotless but I know the car is gone now, they may have pulled the interior but I dont' know for sure..

yeah, i would like those numbers.

thanks

joseph

Man does no one pay attention?? I HAVE AN SC IM PARTING OUT!!!! good lord guys...:D read my thread, if you need em pm me. oh yeah hi My names Mike :D

Sorry Mike, it's old age creeping in!!! Actually I hate to see it go!!

:(

Hey Joseph, Mike is parting out his SC!!! DUH!! Forgot!!

RJ

:D

Back