I m so pissed

M

mercury65

I have this friend for like 8 years now and he said i could leave my camaro at his house and for me not to worry about it i trusted him and i had a k5 blazer there to, first he traded the blazer for a old chevrloet pickup that i still have not seen and dont know were it is, then i go up to his house and my brand new front tires are off my camaro i asked him were are my rims and tires he said in the grage, o cool i said, next time i go up there he said we got hard up and i put your tires on the front of sara's mustang no prob i said not happy but my car has ben there 16 months now there only 60 bucks each today i go up there and the brand new rear tires are missing those were bfg 295 50 15 like 120 each now he was not there so i go up to were he is and i look at one of his friends truck and i see new bfg 295 50 15 so i said o i see he has my camaro tires on his truck no he said he got those from some one else "o" i said then when we got back to his house i said i the reason i thought those were my tires on his truck was the tires on my camaro now, look like the ones that were on his truck he said no i got those for him i bought them at pepboys. he told me 2 diff storys i m going to get my camaro tomorrow %$^ him

that S.O.B is into me $400.00 dollars in rubber now i should have @%#@ his old lady when she wanted me to but friends dont do that next time she comes nocking on my door its on

Peace my brother.

Hey man, I've been there. So I('m not going to tell you not to be hot however...
It helps if you think of it as a cheap lesson in who is truly your friend here.
I don't think it is the money sometimes, it's the fact that you trusted this chap and he violated your trust...right?
Blow it off Robert. You can ask him to repay the cost of the tires, but if he's hurting, you can forget it.
As for the old lady. Don't violate yourself bro. It's not a simple physical thing, remember it is a spiritual thing also.
Be cool as you can and always be a gentleman.

:-(

An eye for an eye isn't always the best thing. Then again it does make a person feel GOOD when getting revenge.

Tell you what, let me have the camero. I won't yank any parts....but it might have like 50K more miles on it once you get it back! hehehe

hey mannysc

whats going on ? Seen ya on the bbs but havent chatted with ya in a while. hows the SC ?

Re: hey mannysc

blksc havent talked with you in a long time how you been im good , miss the talks still working la area .didnt you have diff sig name

Sup Manny

Hey man things are cool here. Nawh i have always been under blkSC. hey Manny you got a code scanner ? i wanna check under the hood before i do all my bolt ons and stuff.

Re: Sup Manny

yeah merc has it oh yeah im thinking of your e mail

Well think of it this way. 16 months of storage fees at $25 per month is $400. That's a fair price to pay for storing your vehicle at someones house. If the guy really wanted to be an ass, he could file a title 42 on your car and you would have to pay him reasonable storage fees to get your car back or else the title would be transferred into his name. I think reasonable is up to something like $15 per day now. I've done it on several cars. So unless you are compensating him somehow, I would say your getting off cheap at $400 I mean even though he is your friend, you are still putting a burdon on him of having to use that space for "your" car. Not to mention the burdon of responsibility he has, if your car gets damaged at his house.

yes but if a agreement has been made not to charge rent then rent canot be charged title 42 is for vehicals left over 30 days then 90 days notice must be given. but only if a pryor agreement of no payment has,nt been made atleast in calif. I to have used this not to get ownership but as a way to get person to remove the car if robert has a written agreement he is in right if he dont he can be screwed. you are right jason.and storage cost are up to $15 dollars a day here .it doesnt make it right moraly for his friend to do it friends should be trustable as robert was with his friends old lady who was of the premiscuious type. he respected his friend and said no and we know that is hard to do when its offered I know ive been offered and say no but my loins say yes the small head has lots of pull .so robert was a good friend and his friend was not in the moral book of things. just my 2 cents but whats 2 cents worth nowadays :rolleyes:

whats friendship worth?

what the dude did was fuc ked up! u guys are talking about 400 bucks in rubber, and payment of storage. to violate a friends trsut is worth WAY more than a few hundred dollars. just let it go for now, get ur car back, and then in the wee hours of the morning me and manny will go down to the doods house rough him up, throw some brake fluid on his cars and run like hell! don't go doing his wife tho, what goes around comes around i always say!

al

i heard john put contracts on peoples lives, maybe u should talk to him...

Back