Take a look at the exhaust.

ThunderStruckSC

33933.jpg

I'm going to go cry now.:eek:

kamakazie_1 said:
I'm suprised they haven't figured out how to put those stupid looking alteza lights on the bird!!

From what I hear...you can layer off the red plastic and underneath is clear plastic. Then it's psuedo-altezza.

Tell me about it...

I wouldn't dare try it in fear that one of you guys might hunt me down and kick my ***!

Just joking...I wouldn't hurt the old girl that way.

I did a little homework on the "altezzas".

Don't try the "clear" look on the rear...it won't work.

If you break away the yellow plastic on the corners...then you get a clear corner.

Breaking away parts of the taillight means you have to make good friends with the guy at the junk yards.

;)

Talking of headlights...I couldn't get my brights to work...mainly because I had a bulb burned out. I replaced the 4 bulbs with cheap Xenon hyper whites...they work pretty well....even with my aged housings. Maybe after Thursday..my wallet will be fat enough to buy some... however that would mean sacrificing some 3.73's and/ or a shift kit.

The funny thing is the car's already 75% race car. She's got no A/C, the stereo loses new speakers every day, passenger seat belts don't work, neither do any of the power seats and even without exhaust...she's friggin loud!

Last edited:
Back