video capture card

M

mercury65

well i got a video capture card and i can convert them to host on the sccosc site so i sent a email to al to send me a copy so i can covert and i think ron had some video 2 so ron i need your email address

damn merc you are a jack of all trades

im glad to have a freind with such knowledge maybe I can abuse your knowledge .lol high tech cool.

Re: damn merc you are a jack of all trades

manny i ben on pc,s since i was a kid got away from them when i was a teen car,s girls, so on and so on you have seen my office there was 4 pc's in here all on a network now it cars and pc's no girls i found that they all don't mix my x was jealous of these things any way what can i say its in my blood my grand father was head of design of the stealth bomber and he was the one that came up with the tiles for the shuttle and he design the landing gear for the concord plane and well you get the point plus theres the other side of my family. well thanks for the complements merc.

Robert...I see that the genius is in the family. Hey...can make my SC a stealth ride? It might help me off the line.

cool

i'll reply soon and either mail it to you or drive it over myself..whichever is more feasible

al

OK...now what?

Believe me Robert, I would send the movies over if I knew how to download them from my Sony camcorder to the computer.
If you have some pointers pass them along to my e-mail address.
They came out much better than the jpegs.
I have sent the pics to you earlier today.

Re: OK...now what?

If you want the pictures hosted on the SCCoSC website make sure you send a copy to me. If you don't....then don't worry about it. :)

Back