Wrecked the 35th

al35thsc

So I was driving to work and the weather was pretty good. I had the radio playing some good tunes and I was really feeling the music. I always drive the same way to work every day. I was keeping a conservative speed and distance the whole way. I was getting impatient because I was stuck behind a big truck. I was kinda tailgating him a little at this point wishing someone would stick a needle in his eye. He decides to stop all of a sudden so I pull around him angrily and blew my horn giving him the one fingered salute when all of a sudden I notice he stopped for a pedestrian. I swerved to miss the bag lady with her cart full of aluminum cans and ended up rear-ending a parked car going about 35. The car was wrecked and I was pretty bangged up. Then I woke up and realized it was all just a dream. I was so greatfull.

Alex

Yea, u really had me going there, i believed it rite up until the part where u told us that u woke up. Don't u hate the ones where your walking home drunk and the sidewalk comes up and hits you in the face? Or.......... was that a dream?......

To: Al

Oye grandisimo cabron....¡no me espantes guey! ¡Como chinga te gusta espantar a la gente! Ya merito me meo en los calzones

---wonderful words of love, encouragement, and support---

me

LOL ALEX!!!

You really had me hanging on to every word man! You got me on that one! Now go fart and clear your mind out so that you won't have bad dreams!:D :D :D

Dirtybird91

Man, I was hoping for some wreckage pics!
riped.gif

just when I thought...

I could sell you one of my 35th, you had to wake up, darnn.... Glad it was only a dream,......was the bed wet????.....Rich

i think all the 35th owners out there were hoping there car value just went up a couple $$ .:D

j/k with ya, but maybe you should knock on wood after this topic;)

:D

Thank you, thank you very much :) *takes a bow*

1. The bed wasn't wet.
2. I only do bag ladies for the right ammount of $$$.
3. (For the Mexicans) Jajajajaja, no se asusten ni se espanten, el 35 sigue enmojesiendose y mamando gas a lo pendejo...
4. Still glad it was just a dream...

Alex

Back