B and M shifter is KICK BUTT

SCBiscuit

The b and m shifter i installed on my car after the failure kicks buttimus so crisp. just the right amount of tension ... its jus wow... this is my first mod.. next mod EXHuast.. probably next week.. thanks for the reccomendation guys

yea that was the first thing i did to my SC:cool: probably because my whole shifter assembly broke/shattered apart.:eek: ;) :D

$50????

yea where in the hell did ya get it for 50 bucks, mine was 170....im assuming that it was used, but still a heck of a price!

b&m is ok. but the new shifters have no over travel stops. i have always thought hurst for manual and b&m for autos. but hurst will not make, or ever make a shifter for the s.c. trans, so i was told by the speed shop where i bought my ripper.

I have a hurst shifter on mine........a shifter knob that is. Some hate it, some like it. But I do have a sweet ripper shifter on the way to arrive on the 24th.

i have a tee handle on mine as well. the factory nob would make my hand hurt after a couple of good old fashion power shifts. my personal favorite would be a pistolgrip.

I have a ripper in my car w/ a B&M polished T-Handle up top, and a momo black leater boot. I love it. I like the T-Handle much better than the stock knob. Some people don't like it but I do, it makes the car more muscular and just feels good to drive it. I personally wouldn't put a pistol grip knob in my SC, but I did they they were neat in the old mopars.

Back