Paypal Sucks!!!!!!!!!

I can't even pay my membership because paypal sucks!:mad:

I started an account with paypal months ago, and everytime I try to use it they say my password is wrong! So I go in a big circle and thier system then tells me that I do not have a valid account. I then try to sign up with a new account and thier system tells me that I can't because I already have an account.:mad:

Piss on paypal. I will just send the damn cash!

Dirtybird91

Uhh... Go to Hotmail, register for a new e-mail account, go back to Paypal, register for a new account, and you're done. Next time, do not lose your password.

i have personally never had a problem with paypal, but as said above, open a free email account elsewhere just to open the new paypal account.

i had to do the same thing when i was signing up for free web hosting, lol.:p

I don't like PayPal either. First I funded my account with a credit card, but the limit is $2000. So after I depleted that, I tried to verify my account with my checking account through NetBank. They won't let me! So now I have to use my girlfriend's PayPal all the time. Stupid Paypal...:mad:

paypal isn't stupid. It is setup in a manner for security, to prevent people from getting a stolen credit card, and instantly dumping five grand into their off shore account.

When you get the business account all those problems go away.

I have no problem with the $2000 credit card limit. But I have a legitimate checking account in a legitimate bank, even though it is an internet only bank. And yet when I go to confirm/verify and fund my account using my bank checking account, the way they want you to, they say it cannot be verified! WTF?

Irritating, and I don't see how upgrading the account will change anything.

if you read the instructions, then paypal will make two small deposits into your bank account, under one dollar. You have to "verify" that you have access to that bank account by reading your statement or calling yourbank to see what those two amounts were, then you give those two numbers to paypal and they verify your account.

Yeah Justin, I actually do know how to read. When I enter all of my account info (routing#, checking account#, bank name) and hit submit, I immediately get a message saying:

"You have no bank accounts that can be confirmed. You will need to add a new bank account for the confirmation process."

When I contacted PayPal customer Service (many, many months ago), here's what they told me:

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

The bank account that you added to your PayPal Account can be used to withdraw funds. However, it cannot be used to add funds into your PayPal account. The addition of this bank account will not make you a Verified member.

PayPal accepts bank accounts from most banks and credit unions that allow ACH electronic funds transfers. PayPal does not allow confirmation from certain banks where our authentication method has been found to not work as designed. Only a small percentage of banks are not able to perform PayPal's confirmation process according to our criteria.

We are not able to recommend a specific bank for you to use, but can assure you that most banks can be confirmed with your PayPal account. We encourage members who have been unable to verify their PayPal account to register an account from another financial institution.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us
again.

Sincerely,
Lisa
PayPal Finance Department

Notice the sentence: "PayPal does not allow confirmation from certain banks where our authentication method has been found to not work as designed." ?

PayPal's method does not work with my bank. Not my bank's fault. And no, I'm not about to switch to a different bank to accomodate PayPal.

So again, I will reiterate the original opinion expressed, contrary to your's, and your oversimplification of my particular situation:

PayPal sucks!

Thanks joenintiesc, that needed to be said, also...

JJanney said:
Uhh... Go to Hotmail, register for a new e-mail account, go back to Paypal, register for a new account, and you're done. Next time, do not lose your password.

For the record I did not loose my password. I wrote it all down and I keep it with my credit card. And on top of everything else I tried the whole thing with using a different e-mail address and re-applying and thier system vetoed me because it stated my credit card is already on file with another account!!! So then, I go through the steps pretending that I "lost" my password and thier system tells me that I don't exist!
Now I would have to start all over and use my wife's credit card and cross my fingers. NAAAAAAAA! The hell with that!
Simply stated: Paypal simply SUCKS!

Dirtybird91:mad:

Last edited:
I ahve "have" anyone have this problem besides me miss spelling all the time }a $5000 limit on paypal ive only used it two time both very good service .

hope i dont have problems in future .

I like to spell "the" as "teh", and "performance" as" perfromance"...

PayPal is a great service in general. But let's face it, they are really the only option out there to do internet money transactions (I'm sure there are other services but none as universally accepted).

Problem is there so big they don't really give a dang about the occasional customer who has problems. Telling me too switch my bank like they're so important... Grghhh...

FINALLY!!!

I finally got this crap to work! It would not log me into thier system, so I played with it over and over. It finally gave in and took my password that was supposed to be wrong for the last few months! I know the password is case-sensitive and all that jazz, and I don't know why the hell it finally worked out.:confused: :confused:

I still say "Paypal SUCKS"
Frank

P.S.-Rice does too!:D

dirtybird91 said:
:D :D ROFL!!!!!!! :D :D

I agree totally Randy!

Rice still sucks too! :D
paypal does suck because i had to do the same thing too. you can have 50 email addresses but you can only have 1 credit card. you should add a couple email addresses to your account. that way you have another way to get to it. :)

Back