new pic

A

al35thsc

i have uploaded a new pic of my speedo

234832.jpg

i have also added this as my personal icon

al

don't ask who took the picture!

uuuh, it was up on jackstands and it was riding in the air, so i was able to take it (cough bullshiet cough) i can steer fairly well with one hand

al

You actually DRIVE that fast, ARE YOU INSANE!

<FONT SIZE="+3">Your suppose to drive FASTER!</FONT>

not all the time...most of the time it sits around "pegged" hehe nope that was before the engine and tranny rebuild...now i baby my lil monster

al

110? take a pic at 120 or even better off the marks!!!! lol

Mandi =0)

it WAS at pegged, then i let off to turn the dayum camera on, then got back on it, but didnt quite get it to WOT, then it did the snap, and i let go but it was on red eye protection so it snapped again and thats when it took the pic...thats why it was kinda non centered and wasn't really at pegged or at 13 psi, or at anything else :lol:

mandis, where are your pix??? uh huh, thats what i thought! :lol: j/k send some to tbk for he can scan 'em, and send the seran wrap one to manny for he can "scan" them too
i would like to see your lx's instrument cluster at 120 or higher!

al

hey tbk ur gonna get in trouble with ur wife with comments like that :)

al

ive seen her pics she is hot and id consider leaving my wife!!!

manny ur gonna get introuble with all of your wives for that :lol:

al

no ron, c'mon where was i gonna hit 110? if i did it in the eight ID have the fastest AND quickest sc :lol:

it was on a freeway late at night!

al

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Don't post the pics of me--I am going to wear a sweatshirt when I am around you guys...Manny chill out!

Mandi =0)

how did this turn into a hit on mandi???wasn't it spposed to be about my freaky speedo?

al

amanda

ok sorry Im just being a idiot not everyday I get e mail with a pic of a beautiful woman with out it being charged to my visa.lol thanks nice to put a face with the name and a car looks great

Sorry al, didn't mean to take the spot light off of you.

Mandi =0)

Al...I had anice picture of my speedo "pegged". I came out a bit blurred as I was coming out of the garage at the time.

Back