This Car Is Starting To Suck

SCBiscuit

well im starting to feel my ford fobia coming on...... my SC has FAILED AGAIN 3rd time in two weeks.. NOW my clutch will not engage. it worked lastnight after i installed my short shifter.. to reaplace the shambles of my old one.. i need some diagrams .. i cant see the hydraulic lines for the clutch..... right now the haynes manual aint cuttin it..i need to see the hoses route to the tranny or clutch .......... and as we all know in order to fix anything on the car you have to move a million parts jsut to see.. someone please help me or i will be selling this car 2 weeks after buying it.......

The tranny lines are not that hard to see. They are on the drivers side and route directly into the slave. They are removed similar to the fuel lines as you must press in a collar to disengage them. It may be that you have a bad slave cylinder. L

Its called the dominoe effect! What your experiancing is what was starting to happen to me, so I just completely disassembled the car and am rebuilding every system on the car to fix everything and be done with it. Someday I'll get it back together, but not until its right.

this is my only car i cant do anything that drastic... im wiondering if a pinched line wouldl do that.. while i was installing my master brake cylinder.. i felt some resistance tightening the brake system to the wall.. i checked and checked to see if was free and i couldnt see anything or feel anything im going to loosen it up again.. wouldnt really explain why it worked for a week then just gave up off and on.. but he11 it cant hurt to look again
just removing the wipers and shitznit is getting old......

Back